Status
Not open for further replies.

GigaRidley

Ouroboros
Jan 24, 2008
Larchmont, NY
Wii Online Code
4005-0628-2206-3853
i got the idea for this topic when I saw all of these threads that weere discussing characters that should be in brawl. So that got me thinking, what about the characters that should NEVER be in any smash bros. game?
Thus, this thread.
Basically, just say a character that should NEVER,EVER be in a smash bros. game.

I'll start: Cooking Mama (for DS and Wii)

"THIS GAME'S WINNER IS: COOKING MAMA"

To be perfectly honest, I love Solid Snake, but why in Brawl? It just doesn't work well with Nintendo characters.

One character springs up in my mind
MEGAMAN! :lol:
I really hate megaman!!!!!

Singhson said:
?? ? ? ? ? ? DBZ LOW QUALITY, i hope your referring to resolution!

WALUIGI, should never make it, EVER!
Whats his story anyway?

GOD DAMN IT I HATE WALUIGI!
No, I'm referring to production and script quality, the plot was essentially a loop that at some point goes backwards in time. Don't ask me for examples, it's too painful to remember.

261311 said:
To be perfectly honest, I love Solid Snake, but why in Brawl? It just doesn't work well with Nintendo characters.
ya i'm kinda with you on that one... doesnt seem very... smash bros lol for lack of better words... and dont kill me if anyone's a fan but why wario in brawl???? like i know CF is basically confirmed but its not for sure...and if they take him out and have wario in i'll be kinda mad..

spiff-ssbb said:
ya i'm kinda with you on that one... doesnt seem very... smash bros lol for lack of better words... and dont kill me if anyone's a fan but why wario in brawl???? like i know CF is basically confirmed but its not for sure...and if they take him out and have wario in i'll be kinda mad..
It would be hilarious (but I'd hate this if it actually happened) if wario was the EXACT same character as captain falcon and they just took CF out.
"WARIO...PUUNNCCHH!!!

GigaRidley said:
It would be hilarious (but I'd hate this if it actually happened) if wario was the EXACT same character as captain falcon and they just took CF out.
"WARIO...PUUNNCCHH!!!
hahaha ya he was just a clone....and had all the same animations so you saw a bird when you pressed b hahaha and on his up b its just a different voice saying "Y-YES!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back