Characters that SHOULDN'T be in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
...That's insane...

...back on topic, here's another character that shouldn't be in brawl: Rawk Hawk. I hated that guy in Paper Mario 2.

Here's another character who shouldn't be in SSBB:

mario.jpg

Mario :lol:

I don't know, he has a cult following, though it's very small. I don't see him having any good moves though FRuMMaGe...

GigaRidley said:
I don't know, he has a cult following, though it's very small. I don't see him having any good moves though FRuMMaGe...
That's why Waluigi isn't playable.

All you would need to do is press the A button and all the opponents would be instantly and painfully obliterated :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
Samus was amazing in melee. Her bomb jumps and her grapple made her have the undisputed BEST recovery. Also, her super-wavedash is very hard to master but is incredibly useful where you do.

I have not found another person who can do her super-wavedash regularly :yesnod:
this is true lol i was never good with samus...i like fast characters but i have a friend that owns me up every time he uses his samus against me lol

My twin brother is good with samus and luigi, but I own him every time with link :lol:

261311 said:
To be perfectly honest, I love Solid Snake, but why in Brawl? It just doesn't work well with Nintendo characters.

thats nice if a little plays as snake and says "Mommy, Daddy, I want to kill people just like him when I grow up."

FRuMMaGe said:
It's very difficult. It literally has to be frame perfect.

Basically on frame 41 of her bomb animation you must have the analogue in a direction and then on frame 42 it must be in the opposite direction, this causes her to basically teleport.

It is VERY hard to time well without practice.

Here is a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkx_nUSE4JA

That's f-ing insane. :worship:

Singhson said:
I know what your where your deep hatred of kakarot and dbz come from, you got owned by someone who was half your age in a dbz game.
Actually no, being a fan of the show was a taboo in my younger years, so I never touched the stuff. But if it was shown on [CN] and it was popular I can be pretty sure that it shouldn't belong in a 13 - 18 demographic game.

Belarr said:
Actually no, being a fan of the show was a taboo in my younger years, so I never touched the stuff. But if it was shown on [CN] and it was popular I can be pretty sure that it shouldn't belong in a 13 - 18 demographic game.

What on earth, a taboo, well ofcourse, you and your psychic villians would never aprove of you watching stuff like that!

But to be honest none of the DBZ character's would fit into SSBB anyway however hard they tried, it just doesn't go, plus the battles would always be one sided, and everyone would want to be the hero ALL the time!

WALUIGI IS SCUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back