come join GS we have 15 members and growing stronger everyday we have no requirments we are a mwr and waw clan

Cod4 fc is 411547956735 iif anyone wants to join my clan as well it is TL (Time Lord). you have to have a bigger k/d ratio than 1. any one welcome.

I just got MWR today and I started playing so im only rank 6 right now but I am good at sniper. So pm me if you want to be friends. I also would like to join a clan to get some experince playing. :yesnod::yesnod:

Hey faceball i have lots of experince on cod MWR. i am on pretidge 10 and i love sniping. my fc is 4115-4795-6735. you and also join my clan TL (Time Lords) but u don't have to.:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

if u need a clan come join GS we have 20 members we are getting more everyday there are NO requirments to join we are a mwr and waw clan

hey my friend code for WAW is 257952895426
i have prestige on that and im getting modern warfare on saturday lol
hey slackey can i join GS? both mwr and waw?

come join GS we have 20 members and growing bigger everyday we have NO requirments to join we are a mwr and waw

come join GS we have 20 members and growing bigger everyday we have NO requirments to join we are a mwr and waw

Back