All right,

I'm gonna add everyone that gave me their FC's.

Also on a side note (to keep in the spirit of people constantly recruiting for clans), I'm apart of T2K now. My in-game name is now T2K|Rivers. Most of our members are over the 1.00 k/d ratio (mine being 1.74 :) ) and we prefer recruits with this k/d but do not require it. I've gotten A LOT better than when I first posted my FC on here. If anyone is interested in this clan just let me know. I'll have no problem getting you in.

But anyways, looking forward to playing with you guys,
T2K|Rivers

interesting in joining, my k/d ration is 1.28 i think? and im 2nd prestige lv 47 hit me up

aye ACE2343 add me i will add you on waw and MWR ok here codes

cod MWR: 1770 3634 6907
cod waw : 2493 2489 3787

add me i added u its pending

Last edited:
a siren my computer not workin so i cant chat so u n charge of chat till i get my computer fixed

Can somone add me IM borred out of my mind. Qor lvl 12 k\d 1.50
[Mod Warfare Relex]
FC:0235-7453-4222 Jus Hit me up

hello people. I play call of duty and wouldn't mind having some friends on it. Can't add friends in the game and have to go on here to find people and enter in codes, but i guess it's something.

My friend code:
3245-2656-6404

name online:
Rivers

anyone can feel free to add me. Looking forward to playing with ya.
add me please my fc is 0748-4560-5852 name is.. Ira..thanks

Hey guys,

Just letting you know I'm no longer a part of a clan anymore due it's name change from T2K to NpG. So I can't help get anyone in anymore, but the new website for that clan is http://xat.com/NEW_PRO_GAMEING_CLAN. Feel free to join it. It's not a bad clan, but I'm done with clans for now.

Rivers

Back