Docks

cheezboy

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2011
NY
Am I the only one who hates this place because all people do is run straight for that room with the boat and camp there?

its quite interesting how much a game can turn just because of who has that room S:

I'm going to practice throwing grenades from the exterior dock (dead end) over the roof to the skylight into that room. They should have made a ladder or a bridge to connect the two.

Also, why did they put an invisible wall between the courtyard balcony and that roof area? You can't throw stuff into the boathouse skylight from there.

Personally I like the layout of the docks. Yea it's kinda lame when a team goes in there, but i enjoy attacking campers in there. I always know I can find people there, so it's a reliable place to get kills. Also you can try to take all the kills from the person camping in there. Then they will get tired of getting no kills, come out, then you kill them. When entire team fortifies in that room I still try to run in. If I can get through the doorway I can usually kill everybody inside.

Go stand out side the open window that the boat room leads up to. When one of your players dies it will spawn them in the tower and they can run down and kill everyone in the boat room from behind. Sometimes it takes a few deaths for this to work...but it's golden when it does!

Yeah, that happened once and I killed everyone. I could imagine the looks on their faces XD

Go stand out side the open window that the boat room leads up to. When one of your players dies it will spawn them in the tower and they can run down and kill everyone in the boat room from behind. Sometimes it takes a few deaths for this to work...but it's golden when it does!

Gonna have to give this a try tonight.

When high-level cheapos relentlessly waste lower-level players from that room, they set a bad example and make the docks boring. Definitely going to try this..

Back