Infinate ammo

I have no issue with hackers, however those that try to gain a upper advantage piss me off.

Played with this rank 56 player a few times, I guess he host matches with unlimited ammo/grenades etc. First few minutes I can tell he kinda just lays back and lets everyone have fun with unlimited grenades and whatnot. Then he goes all out with proxies and grenade launcher getting a few kills.

Kinda fun taking some time off from trying to get as many kills/xp as possible and just go crazy lol. When we play small maps I got wild with smoke grenades and filled up the whole map while other players are throwing a million random flash grenades or reg grenades. His hacks benefit everyone in the game not just him, so I don't see a harm in it..

After I get to rank 56 I could see myself using a few Fun/Harmless codes. But right now I'm doing it all 100% legit. This game isn't hard enough where anyone should need to cheat to rank up or get kills. I'm not the best player out there but when my connection is good and not laggy I can easily average 20 or more kills a game.

u guys realize taht one person is usually using it and it effects everyone ive encountered it twice its not us ik it isnt me because they used it long before i got in i found one where every kill got extra experience and i joined halfway through the game!! dont call people hackers unless u know for sure its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once i ran into some guy who had infinate grenade launcher ammo. though my strata still had limited ammo.pfft.
A noob tuber AND a hacker, what a mix.

Back