Infinate ammo

Jawn

That's not how it works. You can get the glitch to happen in split screen play. I'm not sure how else to describe it to you since you din't understand the past 2 descriptions, but it has nothing to do with any other player in the game. If you're getting free ammo, it is due to your actions and your actions alone.

Does that make sense now? I'm really trying hard to help you understand here.

If you're not careful about how you play, you'll inadvertently trigger the glitch and get free ammo that fills your current clip or magazine. It turns into 'infinite' ammo with a little more effort, but it's the same glitch. I am positing that taking advantage of that glitch even once constitutes cheating. Even if you don't get 'infinite' ammo, getting a full clip without a reload animation constitutes cheating. Unless this is the point where your contention lies, but your basic misunderstanding of what I'm referring to as a 'glitch' and 'cheating' makes me doubt that's the case.

If you're not dropping from games where you get that advantage, you're cheating. If you're not aware of the glitch and carefully avoiding it, you're getting that advantage. When I see that, despite my careful and mindful play, I've inadvertently triggered the glitch I drop from the game. I don't see how you can be holding yourself to that same standard if you're ignorant of the glitch, despite how blue in the face you get insisting that you're not a cheater.
What you are describing is far from cheating.

First of all, cheating requires an active and conscious choice to achieve an unfair advantage. If one enters a game and someone is cheating and that cheat benefits you in some manor and you are completely aware of it you are taking advantage of someone else cheating - a grey area, at best but you are still not the cheater.

If you run across someone's weapon and take it when you are out of ammo you are not cheating, you are actively using another individuals weapon. Everyone has this opportunity - thus it is not an unfair advantage.

If you run across a gun with the same ammo as yours and you get the reload the game is programmed to give you it is not cheating. Everyone has this opportunity - thus it is not an unfair advantage and it is not cheating.

If you happen to find a gun on the ground and stand on it, thus receiving infinite ammo, you are not cheating you are using the game's programming to your advantage. Everyone has this opportunity - thus it is not an unfair advantage and it is not cheating.

You can drop out of any game you wish - I won't stop you, nor will I try. But your notion that someone is cheating - using the game programming to their advantage - is ludicrous. Such programming is applied to everyone and is not an unfair advantage and, thus, not cheating.

well its not really an auto reload... just fills up your extra clips... and its not a glitch, it was DESIGNED that way... I believe that this thread was created to discuss the infinite ammo glitch though... (yes there is one) wow, this topic sure wandered...

Actually yeah it does reload, on top of filling up your guns clip. If you have say 11 bullets left to shoot before reload and walk over the gun it will put you back up to say 38. And yeH I know what the original post was about.

my friend is 315939957660

Do any one have the xp or ammo gecko codes for goldeneye please help

Do any one have the xp or ammo gecko codes for goldeneye please help

give me a break people....

Hey John how much do you wanna bet he does not live long enough to need infinite ammo. I am assuming a kill streak of 3, so as for the need of more ammo his dieing takes care of it.

Lol Pat, good call man. There is no need for ammo codes! Just die a lot and you'll have plenty of ammo lol.

I don't know why all of you hate hackers so bad, I just used cheats in one little fight and my mom got scared And said 'you're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the License-plate said 'Fresh' and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby 'Yo, home smell you later' Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

Back