Does God exist?

Alright, the link's working now. But anyway RockerJ, you're gonna have to try harder than that. Show me a peer-reviewed scientific paper that says life could not have evolved naturally.

I'm probably fairly late in the thread, seeing as how it has fifteen pages of heavy deliberation, but I'll post anyways.

I do not think that God exists at all. I find it aggravating how people keep pumping out evidence and proof of science and logic and yet people continue to cling to their religion, denying data and results that are so clearly supported and accurate. Faith should NEVER replace clear reasoning.

Clear? Clear? Are you insane? There is no CLEAR evidence.

And if everything they've said is correct, I'm a one legged parrot. You see me with a crutch and a cracker?

There's no evidence that directly disproves the existence of God, but there's so much evidence that defies a lot of biblical theories. Why are you so resistant to science? Science is your computer right now. If you dislike and resist science, get off your computer. Now.

I'm probably fairly late in the thread, seeing as how it has fifteen pages of heavy deliberation, but I'll post anyways.

I do not think that God exists at all. I find it aggravating how people keep pumping out evidence and proof of science and logic and yet people continue to cling to their religion, denying data and results that are so clearly supported and accurate. Faith should NEVER replace clear reasoning.

Clear? Clear? Are you insane? There is no CLEAR evidence.

And if everything they've said is correct, I'm a one legged parrot. You see me with a crutch and a cracker?

There's no evidence that directly disproves the existence of God, but there's so much evidence that defies a lot of biblical theories. Why are you so resistant to science? Science is your computer right now. If you dislike and resist science, get off your computer. Now.

I love how you act like I disprove all of science. Is the science of my computer the same science of finding evolution? No.

And which theories? I would love to see them.

And why are you all so resistant to Creationism? As of what I see, Non-religious/Atheist are much more hard headed than us Creationism believers.

I love how you act like I disprove all of science. Is the science of my computer the same science of finding evolution? No.

And why are you all so resistant to Creationism? As of what I see, Non-religious/Atheist are much more hard headed than us Creationism believers.

All generalizations from both sides of that coin. However you must realize that we are resistant to Creationism because there isn't ANY proof. For evolution there is proof just proof that we don't understand yet. We don't have all the details yet but we are learning. And if you say the Bible is proof I swear to Zeus I will rip you a new one >_<

All generalizations from both sides of that coin. However you must realize that we are resistant to Creationism because there isn't ANY proof. For evolution there is proof just proof that we don't understand yet. We don't have all the details yet but we are learning. And if you say the Bible is proof I swear to Zeus I will rip you a new one >_<

Saying the bible is proof is no different than saying textbooks are proof. Or scientists.

But that quote right there is why I never use the bible as my proof. Too many people deny that one.

The bible is hundreds of years old, is interpreted differently by everyone who reads it, and reads more like a fairy tale than an informative work. Textbooks provide evidence, cite sources, and teach you how to do your own experiments so you can find out for yourself.

The bible is hundreds of years old, is interpreted differently by everyone who reads it, and reads more like a fairy tale than an informative work. Textbooks provide evidence, cite sources, and teach you how to do your own experiments so you can find out for yourself.

So, age makes it different? Last I checked, we say Galileo found all of his stuff, and we still use the Mayan's findings(2600[BC] to 250[AD]), so why should age mater?

@Shadow: Actually, the only reason it's considered fiction is because it cannot be 100% proven to EVERYTHING it says.

the bible is the best selling book of fiction in history.

I got kicked out of a bookstore for moving all the Bibles to the Fiction section once XD
So, age makes it different? Last I checked, we say Galileo found all of his stuff, and we still use the Mayan's findings(2600[BC] to 250[AD]), so why should age mater?
Did you read any of the rest of my proof?

Back