Favorite Rapper/Hip Hop Artist

There are a lot of Kanye West, 2pac, and Snoop Dogg fans on this site. There are also many Lil Wayne and Souljaboy haters.

I love rap/hip hop. That's the only type of music that I listen to.
Two of my favorite rappers are

T.I (rapper)
Lil Jon (hip hop)

I listen to modern rap/hip hop/r&b everyday so I know a lot about new songs.

Kid Cudi: Day & Night sucks major balls.
Jay-Z: D.O.A ( Death Of Auto-tune) is an ok song.
Lil Wayne ft Drake: Everygirl In The World is a good song.

I don't listen to rock music so don't ask me about it.

It's all about Biggie Smalls. You guys ever hear "Notorious Thugz"? So good!
Present day? Atmosphere is really good...so is Eminem, although I'm not really a fan of his new CD.

It's all about Biggie Smalls. You guys ever hear "Notorious Thugz"? So good!
Present day? Atmosphere is really good...so is Eminem, although I'm not really a fan of his new CD.

2pac has better songs than Biggie in my opinion.
I don't like Notorious Thugz =/ Changes by 2pac is better.

Young Jeezy has great songs like Soul Survivor, Put On, My President Is Black, and some others.

The beginning of NT is a bit hard to swallow, sure, but his technique is fantastic imo.
I've never been able to get into Tupac, but I really like "Life Goes On".
It'll be interesting to see the reception following Lil Wayne's upcoming rap-rock album. I thought it was really cool to hear his guest vocals on the last Fall Out Boy record.

When is 50 Cent releasing his next album?
Are any of you into the Ying Yang Twins? They got badass songs like Salt Shaker, Badd, Shake, and some others.
2pac & Dr. Dre's California Love is good but the chorus is kind of meh.

Last I heard regarding 50 Cent was February 2010, but that may have changed for better or worse.
I think California Love was the first rap song I genuinely liked enough to put on my first MP3. Good sheezy =]

Lupe Fiasco is amazing, I have both his albums. My favorite rap group (because I couldn't pick just one of them) is Run-D.M.C.

Back