food that makes you go mmmmmm

DRMARIO said:
URGH! WIKIpedia makes the english breakfast look sooo baaaaad! that awful picture down by the bottom yuk..:sick:

Thats what you get if you get it from a truck stop or my local asda

Never buy it
I puked most of it up its that bad (see pic)

Bacon was hard (watch the classic "way out west" to see a good example)
beans luke warm
sassage batton
toast in its own raper
coffie exta

And worsed of all NO BLACK PUDDING

Last edited:
English Breakfast. Love the stuff. :D And isnt Hashbrown Included? I think it replaces something in most cases just dont remember :( And ASDA put them in ready meals :shifty: And I always loved Mac n Cheese :)

sasuke747 said:
English Breakfast. Love the stuff. :D And isnt Hashbrown Included? I think it replaces something in most cases just dont remember :( And ASDA put them in

Fried bread
asda do one as a oven meal for home but its treable
Forgot the fried egg the asda one was rubery

YAY Black Pudding lovers.

Most people in my school think I'm weird for liking black pudding.
Also, one think none of you havn't mentioned... Full Welsh Breakfast>Full English Breakfast. (A full Welsh breakfast is a full English, but with laverbread fried with the bacon.)

Is anyone really that serious, you guys really like black pudding, a sausage that is made of animal blood......No thanks but how do they know tht the blood isn't infected.

It's not just Blood... it's herbs and oatmeal to. You can even get vegetarian black pudding.

And there's obviously no infections, otherwise food standards wouldn't let them sell it. (Maybe they screen the blood, maybe they sterilise it. I don't know I'm not a Black Pudding manufacturer)

ill eckythump all that hate black pudding

I don't eat meat or dairy, so none of that other stuff you guys are naming :p

Hmmm I really like french fries and Dr. Pepper. I also really like big, warm, salted pretzels with mustard on it ^.^ Oh I also love all and any type of fruit. MmMm :arf: There's some other favorites I have too but I can't think of them at the moment.

~Marisa~ said:
I don't eat meat or dairy, so none of that other stuff you guys are naming :p

Hmmm I really like french fries and Dr. Pepper. I also really like big, warm, salted pretzels with mustard on it ^.^ Oh I also love all and any type of fruit. MmMm :arf: There's some other favorites I have too but I can't think of them at the moment.

NO MEAT OR DAIRY. NO MEAT. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :wtf: :shocked:
HOW Do YOU LIVE??
meh anyways, I just eat whatever,
cept mushrooms and olives ect. I had a dream that I was eating a straberry milkshake, chocolate covered raspberries, and peaches with maple syrup.

Back