Hoenn Confirmed (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)

new art revealed for some leaders and elite four people

corocoro8147.jpg

corocoro8148.jpg

roxanne and pheobe look hot as fuck

Serebii said:
The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. In this latest image, it shows Mega Diancie and reveals to us its ability. Mega Diancie has got the ability Magic Bounce. It also confirms that next month's issue, due for release on August 12th, will have what they're calling a "Mega Evolution Scoop". We'll bring more when it comes.
Magic Bounce again? The ability is now on two of my favorite Pokemon, both of which happen to be heavily crystal themed...hmm. Anyways, I aint complaining, Magic Bounce is a fantastic ability for it. It'll give Mega Sableye competition but Megaeye does have a much better movepool (which includes recovery options) and fewer weaknesses, among other things. How much competition it will have with Megaeye also depends on what stat boosts they get.

And, of course, get pumped for August 12th.

they're actually pretty cute

Last edited:
I heard that Mega-Metagross will have Tough Claws, which would be awesome. I don't know whether or not this has been confirmed.

Back