How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You.... kinda missed the point. You do not buy a Wii to play CoD.

I'll stick to my PC for my graphic-whore needs. Privateer has the best graphics imaginable.

Oh Dear. I haven't read the first 232 pages but I'm 40. I'm guessing that beats almost everyone?! I used to play RPG by POST before the internet was even conceived of and my first PC was the BBC one where you had to load the games using a seperate cassette machine that took about 20 mins and half the time it didn't work so you had to start again.... Ahhhh, old times.... My favourite gaming machine has always been the PSOne (any graphics are amazing to me after pong and frogger) but I bowed to the pressure of the kids and got a Wii a few years back when the wireless novelty was new and exciting. Now they have their own money they have bought Xboxes, and have left me trying to make the best of the Wii as my adult parts wont allow me to spend money on such a frivolous item as a PS3 which is what the young parts of me really want......

Wii business

Im 32.. I have a wii, im drunk and I ****ing hate ps3 and Xbox. **** them.. Nintendo beat Atari in many incarnations, turbo grfx16, sega in many incarnations and it will destroy everyone. Bottom line, no Nintendo, none of these Johnny come lately douches. Video games would have died with Atari, intellivision and colecovision.. Dead. Don't be a *****.. Nintendo is toying with these pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back