I Miss Pre-Apocalypse Wiichat

Yes he is

I'm still a very active member
I must do a internet tour soon to find some more decent forums

Im still all for turning off post count

Oh Scott you remembe- oh... :(

Mike's still here, therefore life is fine.

Wow a thread like this almost a year later. I was only here a few months before the "Apocalypse" and only lost about 80 posts. Some people I knew before didn't come back and it sucks, but life goes on. New people are still joining and we should all be doing what we can to make it appealing for them to stay rather than complaining about a database crash 10 months ago.

Theres a difference between complaining and missing something. All I'm saying is that I miss how it used to be, but I live with how it is anyway. The internet, contrary to popular opinion, is not serious business.

Yep, the good ol' days of 2008 (well, those were the glory days for me at least).

Lot of good people don't come here anymore. =(

'07 was a fun year as well. Talkin' with everyone about our wacky Brawl ideas and such. Waiting for the updates and the Daning Stormtrooper. :D

Awwww... I'm sad.
Now look at what you've gone and done.

Yes I really really actually do. WiiChat was rather fun back then. And I learned surprisingly

I remember all the debates, drama and brawl when it was good.

I sometimes wonder why people just kinda left. I wonder why I did. Life goes on I guess....

But hey I'm bored and lets see how far I get this time.

My statement stands.

Yes I really really actually do. WiiChat was rather fun back then. And I learned surprisingly

I sometimes wonder why people just kinda left. I wonder why I did. Life goes on I guess....

My statement stands.

I didn't leave. I just have revolving bouts of depression! :O

My statement stands.

I'm sorry, but I have to say it

BRAWL WAS NEVER GOOD playstreetfighter4 but anyway...

THOSE were the good ole days, arguing about whether or not Brawl sucked or not, yep yep yep...

BRAWL WAS NEVER GOOD playstreetfighter4 but anyway...

THOSE were the good ole days, arguing about whether or not Brawl sucked or not, yep yep yep...

PLAYSUPERSTREETFIGHTER4.

Real men pick Dan

Back