Interesting Facts About Yourself

Yea, I don't have a whole lot to do at the moment so I plan on staying till this site actually dies. Which if it does it will be a long drawn out death and not too soon.

-I had bronchitus but I havent had any problem since I stopped running in school`

You don't run in school no more?

-I broke my arm when I was 2.
-I haven't broken any bone since then.
-I wanna have a cat as a pet.
-I will be going to sleep now. Goodnight everyone and farewell Licky, I doubt that you won't be banned by the time that I wake up. Nice chatting with you though =)

i bid farewell to you GC, you have earned my respect, i shall be heading to bed also, goodnight MCL, you have also earned my respect

@GC Well they don't make me so no. well I'll be lurking around till I feel tired enough to sleep. Just message me if anyone has any concerns...
Goodnight

-I'm scared of Snakes and big Spiders, Tarantulas.
-I won't touch a mouse or rat but maybe a hamster.
-I think that clowns and mimes are weird and that's final ;)
-I love chocolate.

-I hate the original Samus's power suit.
-I watch the clock for coincidental times. I.E. 11:11, 9:11, 1:11, 2:22, and others.
-I don't like contact sports.
-My friends are sore losers.
-One of my other friend's dads is in a band.

-I have a python which I love:D:pGCommander and I feed him 2 dead mice every week, which I have to thaw out by putting them in a container of warm water, then dangling them in his enclosure until he goes SNAP :D

Mice and snakes at the same time :sick:
I didn't know that you freeze mice. My aunt had a small snake (about 3 feet long) and it had a live mouse in the cage. How big is your snake?

-If I ever see a snake in my yard I will kill it with a shovel.
-Damn it, I don't have any weapons or something that could be used as a weapon in my room besides a slingshot.
-I kicked a mouse and it died one time. It was up against a fence.

-I can't cook :( I could only make myself an omlet.
-I watch a lot of comedys.
-Math is my least favorite subject.
-P.E (physical education) is my favorite.
-I'm 15 years old.
-I play volleyball everyday and I'm really good at serving.

-Math is my favourite subject, so is english\
- i LOVE volleyball, i also pwn at serving and bumping
- i have really long eyelashes, but when i wear mascara they sometimes fall :'(
- I used to love runescape :O

Why is it that Math teachers give a lot of homework? In my school the answers to even number problems(like 2,4,6,8,10,ect) are in the back of the book. How dumb is that? I get half my homework correct because of that :D
-Ugh, I got hit in the forehead with a volleyball 1 and 1/2 hours ago. How embarassing :blush2:
-I suck at bumping the ball :(
-I'm really good at History. I always have gotten A's(90-100%) or high B's(85-89%) in that subject. I consider it "ancient gossip" :p
-I'm gonna take French when school starts. I'm exited to learn French now that I know a couple of curse words in French.
Anyone out here speak French?

- If I can drive by September, then I'll be taking a diving course.
- I really hope I'll be riding a motorbike by the end of this month

Woo! Lucky

-I feel bad when I see lions eat baby antelope, impalas, and other animals.

It's nature...

Mice and snakes at the same time :sick:
I didn't know that you freeze mice. My aunt had a small snake (about 3 feet long) and it had a live mouse in the cage. How big is your snake?

-If I ever see a snake in my yard I will kill it with a shovel.
-Damn it, I don't have any weapons or something that could be used as a weapon in my room besides a slingshot.
-I kicked a mouse and it died one time. It was up against a fence.

Wow...You're a hard man:scared:My snakes alos about 3ft, bit less. Did you feel bad when the snake ate the mouse? :p

You kill a snake with a shovel, I kill you with a shovel.

Why is it that Math teachers give a lot of homework? In my school the answers to even number problems(like 2,4,6,8,10,ect) are in the back of the book. How dumb is that? I get half my homework correct because of that :D
-Ugh, I got hit in the forehead with a volleyball 1 and 1/2 hours ago. How embarassing :blush2:
-I suck at bumping the ball :(
-I'm really good at History. I always have gotten A's(90-100%) or high B's(85-89%) in that subject. I consider it "ancient gossip" :p
-I'm gonna take French when school starts. I'm exited to learn French now that I know a couple of curse words in French.
Anyone out here speak French?

- In canada french is tooken by force, so yes i speak french :p
- Asians r the bomb
- I'm really good at english , its my favourite too!
- I'm not so great at volley-ing the ball
- Im playing a sick game right now! :)

Woo! Lucky

It's nature...

Wow...You're a hard man:scared:My snakes alos about 3ft, bit less. Did you feel bad when the snake ate the mouse? :p

You kill a snake with a shovel, I kill you with a shovel.

I'm only sensitive with weak animals. I don't care about the useless ones like ants, flys, and some bugs.
I didn't see the snake eat the mice, thank god.
My friend told me that he fed his snake baby rabbits. How ****ed up can you get when you feed cute baby rabbits to a retarded looking reptile with no feet.

Back