Interesting Facts About Yourself

-I wanna go to Canada some day :/
-I need to learn French first because I heard that half speak French and half speak English. Is it true?
-Some Asians are pretty cool. They get badass grades and they let you copy them if you are their friend :p
-I hurt my wrist playing volleyball earlier today.

Ants and flys aren't helpful when they are inside your kitchen, aren't they? Or trying to get in your food when you eat outside.

-I haven't bought a wallet since 2003. I still have a Ninja Turtle Wallet LOL
-I put the money in my pocket rather than my wallet.
-I'm pretty sure that I could outrun a fat police cop.

- that's the silliest thing I've heard!
Only in Montreal are Canadians really intact with their french.
I live in Ontario, tor onto and everyone pretty much speaks english! Literally, English is a main language. Almost everyone knows english but if you're going around the Ottawa/Montreal area then maybe a little french is need. Nothing more then a Merci Beaucoup or Bonjour :p
- Canada is worth the visit, i love it here, so friendly :)
- I like asian hair, its beautiful and sexy and all those compliment type words.
- A basketball once jammed my finger, i hate jamming fingers
- I love over-eating.

-I have never been stung by a bee or wasp.
-I am not scared of bees or wasps.
Usually, people are more afraid of them before they get stung, because they don't realize that it doesn't hurt that much.

-I got bit by a horsefly once. I was sitting out at the pool and fell asleep, when I woke up, there was a horsefly sitting on my leg feasting away. it left a 5 inch diameter bite mark on my leg...

- that's the silliest thing I've heard!
Only in Montreal are Canadians really intact with their french.
I live in Ontario, tor onto and everyone pretty much speaks english! Literally, English is a main language. Almost everyone knows english but if you're going around the Ottawa/Montreal area then maybe a little french is need. Nothing more then a Merci Beaucoup or Bonjour :p
- Canada is worth the visit, i love it here, so friendly :)
- I like asian hair, its beautiful and sexy and all those compliment type words.
- A basketball once jammed my finger, i hate jamming fingers
- I love over-eating.

-Damn TV! They got me confused.
-When I was little my eyes used to make me look Asian and my cousins used to call me Chinese just for that. I hated it but I don't look Asian no more :p
-I know what you mean when a basketball jams your finger. You can't bend it for about a week.
-Asian chicks are usually hot on TV.
-I hate having to do girl chores >_< I had to wash dishes, sweep, mop, vacum, and clean the bathrooms today. I have no sisters and my parents make me do "girl" stuff.

-When I was little my eyes used to make me look Asian and my cousins used to call me Chinese just for that. I hated it but I don't look Asian no more :p
-I know what you mean when a basketball jams your finger. You can't bend it for about a week.
-I hate having to do girl chores >_< I had to wash dishes, sweep, mop, vacum, and clean the bathrooms today. I have no sisters and my parents make me do "girl" stuff.

- You just made me hysterically laugh ( LOLOLOL AT HOW MUCH YOU CLEAN )
- I clean everyday for 2 hours, why mom why!
- I'm a techi, every gadget i get i try to do some crazy stuff with it
- I actually like dipping my oreos in milk ! it's yum.
- forums are still foreign to me.

- You just made me hysterically laugh ( LOLOLOL AT HOW MUCH YOU CLEAN )
- I clean everyday for 2 hours, why mom why!
- I'm a techi, every gadget i get i try to do some crazy stuff with it
- I actually like dipping my oreos in milk ! it's yum.
- forums are still foreign to me.

-Cleaning sucks doesn't it.
-When I went to my brother's room it was MESSY as hell. I found candy wrapers, soda cans, empty water bottles, dirty plates, ect. My mom yells at him everyday because he's a pig :yesnod:
-I like ChipsAhoy better than Oreo's but my favorite Oreo is the one with fudge inside.
-I love technology :) It's really cool.
-I'm gonna go play volleyball so "Je serai arriére plus tard" :)

Thats not really bad GC. One day you'll have a hot wife who likes a man to do chores around the house.:D

- I clean the house too. I don't mind how tired it gets.
- I hate being alone! It feels.... terrible, sometimes.
- I like action movies!

Wow, sexist much?

Je suis arriére :)

I'm not a sexist. I just don't have sisters and I have to do the chores that the sister that I never had would of done.
Let's say that you have no brothers and your dad made you mow the lawn and do hardlabor outside. You would say that it's a guy job.

-I hate mowing the lawn when it's hot. I have to mow it every Friday.
-I fear that when I get married I will be whiped :scared:
-I wanna be an arkitect when I grow up. It pays good.
-I also have a lot of thoughts of being a stand up comedian for some reason. And a rapper.
-I could run a mile in about 7minutes.
-If you are going to suicide and back out, just kill yourself :p
-It's not considered rape if you enjoy it :wink:

Wow, sexist much?

Je suis arriére :)

I'm not a sexist. I just don't have sisters and I have to do the chores that the sister that I never had would of done.
Let's say that you have no brothers and your dad made you mow the lawn and do hardlabor outside. You would say that it's a guy job.

-I hate mowing the lawn when it's hot. I have to mow it every Friday.
-I fear that when I get married I will be whiped :scared:
-I wanna be an arkitect when I grow up. It pays good.
-I also have a lot of thoughts of being a stand up comedian for some reason. And a rapper.
-I could run a mile in about 7minutes.
-If you are going to suicide and back out, just kill yourself :p
-It's not considered rape if you enjoy it :wink:

EDIT: Zut ! Double poste.
Damnit! Double post.

Last edited:
enjoy the 4 years of graphics classes :lol: i hated .. HATED graphics lol

My cousin is making a lot of money now. So I will do what I have to do to become an arkitect.

-I like watching wrestling even though I know that it's fake.
-I have seen 2 Girls and 1 Cup and I thought that it was funny. Don't see it if you have a weak stomach.
-The most disgusting thing that I have seen is a guy who popped a zit that he had on his armpit on the Internet. I couldn't see the whole video it was disgusting.
-I think that if you do a really bad crime like murder or rape the family of the victim(s) should have a chance to take matters into their own hands but, remember that it's not considered rape if you enjoy it :wink:

- i LOVE knowing the fact that some people are actually jealous of me.
- i go to the block at orange EVERY friday and SOMETIMES saturday
- i LOVE Christofer Drew *amazing singer of Nevershoutnever!* YouTube him :)
- i used to watch spongebob before it got dumb
- i'm hot :/ *temperature-wise*

Last edited:
-I got a haircut yesterday.
-I love having short hair.
-Why has Nick only showed Spongebob all day today and yesterday. I kind of enjoy it.
-Why does the Snail Gary represent a cat? It makes no sense >_<

Back