Is pokemon for youngsters?

my friends are 12-13 and they still use the cards. What i dont get is whats so awsome about it

I'm 27 and I still love Pokemon. I remember collecting the cards in middle school. I still have them too.

I still have a small collection of rares and holofoils in a binder, gathering dust somewhere around the house. If only they were worth monetarily more than the childhood memories they hold for me. :lol:

Collecting Pokemon was what drew me to it. I kicked the habit though.

Am I the only kid who became obsessed with the game because it was just that fun, not because I wanted to catch 'em all? .-.

Same thing for the trading cards, too. Didn't care about opening a hundred packs to get every card, I just wanted to own other kids with my mother ****in' Charizard. And that I did. :lol:

Now that I look back on this, pokemon might be where my obsession with poker came from. What do ya know, pokemon DOES turn kids into gamblers. :lol:

Joey and his mother****ing top percentage Ratatta...

Youngster_Joey_by_Drambrarcer.jpg

^ This exact moment has ****ing happened to me.

There's only one thing cooler than Joey's Rattata.

His shorts. I mean, they're comfy and easy to wear.

Dudes, I'm 18 (turning 19) and I really like pokémon. When I was a kid about the age of 8 or something, I used to sleep with a pokémon shirt till I was about 14 (it got to small and had holes everywhere). And I still haven't thrown it away, you know why. I just can't. I wish I would have the guts to wear pokémon in public.

Pokemon was Japan's introductory phase to enslave america's youth at that time. It's strongest in that age group.

Before you know it, the yellow-skinned bastards will do to us what our industry giants did to the Chinese youth... D:

I knew it! All along, the Christians preaching Pokemon was the devil's game were right!

Why, yes it is, you can tell by the E-rating and the anime which is also aimed at kids.

/thread

Back