Is SSBB the Final Frontier for Wii Graphics?(warning spoilers)

i agree, graphics are outstanding. i watched the end of the SE with crappy resolution from the classic "i'll put the cam-corder right infront of the tv and no one will notice" and it was still amazing.

i think certain aspects of the game will be great and possibly the best the wii has to offer graphically. for me its the character detail and the background images that will be the best. the levels themselves are basic in their textures...and they should be...who plays smash for the detail in the bricks? lol it'd be a waste of man hours in my opinion. i agree with you though. best graphics so far

Shoko said:
I never say "for a Wii game." I say it looks "good", period. It's good, not "good for a Wii game" as some people say.
same, when i look at metroid and i look at mgs3 i dont say ''That looks alright for a wii game, and mgs3 looks pretty awesome for a ps3 game!" i usually just say "The graphics are pretty good, and for mgs3, HOLY CRAP DUDE IT LOOKS REAL!"

I think that the wii has amazing graphics capability, but that's not why I bought it. I bought it because I love nintendo and the gameplay on the wii looked (and is) awesome. But super smash bros. brawl has been in development for a WHILE, so it's no wonder the game looks beautiful.

Hmm....

In all the screen shots of Smash Bros Dojo, I thought they use their computers- thus the graphics looked so nice. Turns out after closer inspection that I started to notice the jaggies on the outlines of characters. Jaggies or not, if it made me think that it was a computer, that's some nice graphics.

Back