An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
This is even stranger than the Dreamcast guitar I posted earlier

Its a bizarre idea but for those of you that use it for emu might like it

The Vintage Game Boy iPod Case is not just another modder showing off—it's an actual, 100% purchasable product.

il_430xN.8278053new.jpg

Made from a real black & white Game Boy, the buttons have been mapped to the iPod functions for full non-scrollwheel control. A headphone jack sits at the bottom of the unit as well, but the case falls short in that there is no way to charge or sync your iPod through it. And the display face is a bit on the ugly.

For those still craving the retro cool, grab one of your own for $30. Just be sure to note that the case works with Minis and Nanos only, and it may really piss Apple engineers off.

il_430xN.8278056.jpg
I meatin them apple fans halfway

The iPod can be hacked to play Gameboy games
So errrrrrrrr
Mario anyone

I'm going to save my $30.00..

Doesn't seem like something worth purchasing.. Also I would hate to carry that around..

i wouldn't mind....i like to carry the old school gameboy.... and i like to listen to music.......

Thinks
Livein in a dodgy area
Dont wana get mugged for you iPod
GET ONE

I'd buy that just to show it off. An original Game-Boy case for an iPod Mini. I definitely have to pick that one up. The iPod should be more secure by the looks of the pictures.

J/K, it's a worthless piece of junk.

Last edited:
Itd be nice if there was a screen addon so that it displayed it on the gbs screen

Back