Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

Nope, should be fairly on time.

The mafia talked about who they should kill that night. They decided on one, Pichu loving player.

Dear MR, you are a mason. You know the alliance of one other player right from the start.

Mr. MR has been killed. He was allied with the town.

It is now Day 2! Vote pls.

Also, MR, you can sub for xplosive if you want.

All right guys, Day 2.
Day 1 is for ****ing around. Day 2 is srs bsns.

During Day Two and onward, you lynch suspicious people based on evidence you find in-thread, through your ability (if you have one), or by talking to them outside the game. You could also make them talk in-thread, ask them why they did a specific thing, etc. Don't be afraid to be assertive and put a little pressure on others for taking a specific action. Ask questions and reread the thread, because that's how people form suspicions and why lynches happen.

No lynch = a small victory for the mafia, but I want to see you guys try taking the initiative. I will help if you guys need it, but trying it yourself is a much better way to learn this game.

Pichu is inactive. Y U SO INACTIVE FRAZ?

the doctor should haved saved me
curse you

Never trust a Templar with a syringe.

/blatant Assassin's Creed reference

Yeah, his was vote #2 as well. The difference is mine used reasoning that was actually associated with the game.

Your reasoning was based on my own reasoning; a wholesomely trollsome joke. Therefore, your reasoning is essentially a joke in it's own right. :p A reason based without logical reason is reason-less.

Your reasoning was based on my own reasoning; a wholesomely trollsome joke. Therefore, your reasoning is essentially a joke in it's own right. :p A reason based without logical reason is reason-less.

Yeah well I...

Touché. You win this round.

Back