Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

Is that a fancy way of sayin' "MR's new role in place of Xplosive may not be town"? Considerin' he hasn't had the time to do anythin' 'sides a single vote (the same vote as yours, mind you), the dead cop has a bloody point. You've been quick to point fingers at every opportunity. That's somewhat suspicious. 'Cause of said finger pointin' we've indeed got a cop hangin' at the gallows too.

Again, the host said this was part of the process. I'm just following suit. Point fingers, see reactions, make something of it. Just start somewhere. If none of us did anything, we'd be all be dead without a fight.
SSBfreakCK said:
Not to mention the cop outright said you're mafia.
Unless I missed something, false. I don't recall seeing him mention that. For someone with that role, he sure wasn't involved in discussion to have helped anyone.

Also, he wasn't supposed to post after dying.

SSBfreakCK said:
are you truly suspicious of MR for some reason that's beyond my newbie mind, or are you just makin' a desperate attempt to divert attention from yourself?
both.jpg

Now then, what are your thoughts on this matter? You weren't participating much either until recently.

@Wiiassasin; A lot of times players are allowed to make one post after they die as long as it does not give out any information.

@SSBfreakCK; RockerJ never said Wiiassasin was mafia. If he had checked him night one and said he was mafia, he would have said something to the effect of "I checked Wiiassasin night 1 and he was mafia." I'm not really sure why you're saying that he said something which he clearly did not say. It's very suspicious.

@SSBfreakCK; RockerJ never said Wiiassasin was mafia. If he had checked him night one and said he was mafia, he would have said something to the effect of "I checked Wiiassasin night 1 and he was mafia." I'm not really sure why you're saying that he said something which he clearly did not say. It's very suspicious.
Yes he did
he said WiiAssasin was Mafia
He does not have to say I checked wiiassasin at night because once he reveals himself as a cop he is dead the next night

Yes he did
he said WiiAssasin was Mafia
He does not have to say I checked wiiassasin at night because once he reveals himself as a cop he is dead the next night

No he didn't. He voted for WiiAssasin because WiiAssasin made the first move. He says so in his post. He must have checked someone else who came up town.

Again, what do you think?

I think that's really stupid.

And that is good logic too
and you must be mafia also

defending a guy who is obviously lying

a guy who openly claims town is usually mafia
or he dies the next turn

Last edited:
This post is for clarification:

Also, he wasn't supposed to post after dying.

False, I assume you didn't read the rules.

Rules:
-You're allowed one post after you die, which cannot contain information that could affect the game.

If it's that bad that I posted this, CK can remove it if need be.

V that's why I said it's for clarification, and it can be removed if it needs to be.

Last edited:
That's at least 2 posts so far from you after death. Rules, eh.

or he dies the next turn

So you claim that you know 2 who are mafia, that's something. Suspicious even.

You claim I am lying. Ok, where is your proof?

That's idiotic. The cop obviously didn't check him, otherwise he would have said something about it in the same post where he claimed he was the cop. Instead he gave reasoning for his vote other than that he had checked him. If he had checked him, then he wouldn't need any other reasoning.

What did he say that is "obviously lying" exactly? You're the ones who are obviously lying about RockerJ checking WiiAssasin, since I can clearly see all of his posts.

or he dies the next turn

Have you not heard of something called a doctor? Someone always ends of being a confirmed townie in thread.

Sometimes that "confirmed" townie is a mafia member

Since everyone is not super active a mafia member could pass as a doctor or a cop

Laaaaaate.

The mafia knew who they wanted to kill that night, they wanted that thread of of the way. Unfortunately for them, he was somehow protected.

Nobody was killed.

It is now Day 3!

The mafia kills (or in this case, attempts to kill) during night phases. It's Day 3, you can vote now.

As expected, Vote: SSBfreakCK

Lying is scummy.

Back