Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

The format is Vote: User, for future reference. It's all good tho.

Missingno. Defo. I suspected him ealier but someone convinced me to change my vote.

You kidding me? Why?

Vote: SSBfreakCK for reasons already stated, and even moreso now that WiiAssasin flipped town.

I have to agree with Missingno.
Vote: SSBfreakCK

Join in Feralize and Scot Pichu

Last edited:
You kidding me? Why?

I asked 'em the same, and apparently he forgot...

Vote: SSBfreakCK for reasons already stated, and even moreso now that WiiAssasin flipped town.

Fraz's gut instincts aside, I think he's quite right. You've been suspicious since Day 2. For my reasons already stated, you've got my vote, scum.

Vote: Missingno.

Your intuition ain't too accurate, then.

Unvote: Missingno.

I'm bloody confused who to vote for at this point. I'm still suspicious of that damnable glitch-mon, but I'm reconsiderin'.

Vote: Mr. MR

Encouraging others to bandwagon someone that I'm not even sure is mafia. And I'm actually a bit lost as to why Missingno is even voting CK to begin with (restating the reasons would be nice).

And if it isn't day 1 and you have no better reason than 'intuition' for your vote, you shouldn't be voting.

Last edited:
Ok there are five left

CK
MR (Commuter)
Feralize
Pichu
Missingno.

I know the mason
so who is the doc

I am looking at a two man mafia
so one question:
Doctor-Who-Logo.jpeg

Last edited:

Encouraging others to bandwagon someone that I'm not even sure is mafia. And I'm actually a bit lost as to why Missingno is even voting CK to begin with (restating the reasons would be nice).

Day one he tried to start a bandwagon based on reasoning that had nothing to do with the game. Day three he blatantly lied about RockerJ saying that he checked WiiAssasin. WiAssasin flipped town. Lying is a big no-no I think.

Also the only reason I was put under suspicion before was because I was pointing out the lack of logic in the arguments against WiiAssasin, who may I remind everyone flipped town.

Last edited:
wut the hell does flippin the town mean

Day one he tried to start a bandwagon based on reasoning that had nothing to do with the game.

-_-

BatmanSlap.jpg

I already told ya that was a bloody joke. Bring up your flawed logic twice, shame on you. Bring it up thrice, shamefully I'm gettin' annoyed with such an imbecilic statement repeatedly bein' used as "evidence" against me. As had been said many times, we had to start somewhere on Day 1. Might as well be with a joke of a bandwagon.

Day three he blatantly lied about RockerJ saying that he checked WiiAssasin.

That wasn't a lie, it was a misconception on my part. I'll give ya that much, I accidentally made myself look very suspicious. However, it wasn't my intention to bullshit.

Now, I would insult your intelligence, but your case against me is befittingly weak for someone who's mafia, after all. You've done nothin' but go after me all game, and that alone is more suspicious than any 'n all bad vibes I might'a accidentally given off. I've got more proof that you're mafia as well; proof that confirms the second mafia player too. MR, you're also mafia scum.

You were one of two town masons, a very useful role from what I understand. What's more powerful than a mason, exactly? A mason who can come back from the dead; in this case, to replace the inactive Xplosive; and also get another role on top of the fact you have communications with the other mason. You'd be an even more terrible threat to the mafia if you were town. IF! Surely you'd be offed during the next night kill because of this, but the mafia hasn't so much as touched you since you obtained your new role. Why? Because you are mafia.

Now, you voted for quite a few people in your time. J who, conveniently for you two, was the cop. Assasin, who was conveniently the double voter (and you nearly succeeded in gettin' rid of him). You never did vote for Missingno. though, who kept on voting for me over and over; and now you've joined in his plot to lynch me as well. You never voted for the mason (either Pichu or Feralise) and therefore had a way to mole inside the town through the fooled mason. And now, you vote for me. Why me? Because I'm the easiest to lynch right now. I've made a few stupid mistakes and incriminated myself. I'm no longer of use to you since mafia needs one lynched townie/no-lynch today to win, and since I'm indeed the easiest to lynch, you went after me. Big mistake.

We've been exchanging PMs for quite some time now. You convinced me that you were town after we exchanged a few PMs.

Mr. MR said:
SSBfreakCK said:
Mr. MR said:
Can we PM in the Mafia game?

Aye, so long as we relay every single mafia-related message to Nick.

Please tell me you're gonna reveal the other mason?
Nope

but this is what nick said to me

"Dear MR, you are the commuter. Once during the game during a night phase, you may PM me with "Escape", and you will be immune to all night kills and night actions during that night phase.

You are allied with the town. You win when you eliminate the mafia.

(Some advice. Since you can only do this once, do it when you think the mafia might try to kill you) "

If you are mafia and you kill me then I will make sure the mason kills you

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, hm? You, a "commuter"? That's a load of ****. You sent me that to hope I'd trust you. Because someone did get protected by the doctor during Night 2, you tried to take advantage of the fact that the updates don't say exactly what happened or why. You completely lied about this role'a yours and how you used it, fooled me into trusting you, and made sure I absolutely wouldn't change my mind from votin' for Assasin to voting for your lackey Missingno. (or even you) on Day 3. As proof that MR is a damnable liar, would the doctor please reveal themselves and confirm they saved someone on Night 2? This late in the game, it doesn't matter if they get a nightkill so long as we get a lynch today.

Missingno. might have a bloody 1% chance of bein' town, but you are without a doubt, mafia. You successfully bluffed both me and the mason into the palm of your hands, but you ain't foolin' us now. So long as Pichu joins in the bandwagon, town wins. GG, scum.

Last edited:
Back