Major League Baseball

Alright sorry if you thought i was jumpin at you.

Alright lets get some news here.

"Griffey's agent said he will decide today or early tomorrow on where he will play."
As far as I know, only the Braves made an offer. Dont think the M's have.

Also something to keep an eye out for this season is Roy Halladay. Depending on the Blue Jays performance this year he might be traded.
"Ownership wants no part of trading Roy at this time. He's the face of the organization. Right now we are not thinking about going down that road. But that is what we feel in February. Who knows how you feel in June? We have thought about it, this has not escaped us [that Halladay could leave as a free agent, and trading him might be best for the long-term health of the organization]. In June, we may have to say. 'Is this the way we want to go?' It will be up to ownership, and ownership has a strong attachment to Doc."

Roy Halladay is, in my opinion, top 5 starting pitchers in the league in terms of constancy. I think, if the Jays were to try and trade him, he would be one of the most saught(sp?) after pitchers in a while. Teams would line up like crazy.

Yea, im tired of all that talk though..just go out and play ball. And beam a few Phucks in the head ;)

Also some news for ya Sean, since only u and I are the only Met fans.
Reyes is not in camp yet...why you ask? Well his wife just gave birth to the 3rd daughter...damn feel bad for Reyes, 3 girls :crazy:
Also, Dan Warthen has been workin with Maine, to thorw a curve ball. Maine used to throw in back in the day but stopped.

Good to hear that he's adding that curve back in. His slider was awfully flat & he needed another pitch to add to his fastball & change.

Wonder how many more times Reyes is gonna try.
lol

Congrats to him nonetheless.

On the subject of Halladay, Cliff Lee IMO was the only pitcher standing in his way of the Cy Young this year. Definitely one of the most durable pitchers in the majors. It's a shame with the number of complete games he had, he didn't get as many wins out of them as he should have. Would be interesting to see where he goes IF he gets shopped & how much other teams would be willing to give up for him...

Last edited:
Not official but im reading that, Griffey is a Brave.

According to David O'Brien of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution said:
I’m told Ken Griffey Jr. has already agreed to terms with Braves, though no announcement yet, and agent is supposed to meet with Wren again today to finalize things. Don’t know about a physical, whether he’s getting it now or what

EDIT: Also now that Steve had joined out league, i figure if we get one more person we will be good to go. Depending on if or when we get another person would you guys want to move up the draft date?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter to me. I'm sure I'll be available anytime.

Here's some interesting photos of what's left of Shea Stadium:

3897624.jpg

3897619.jpg

^^ :sad:
Yea the last section comes down this week
I would like to go. Got to find out when the funeral is :sad:

Anyone else watching/listening the A-Rod Q&A?

Gettin pretty intense.

Well its over...he came out and said he was injected by his 'cousin' for those 3 years for twice a month. And he says he didnt know wat it was at the time and didnt know if it work :wtf:
He also names the substances he took (forget the name...started with a B). He says he took another substance in Seattle that was sold in GNC but is now a ban substance, called Rocket Fuel.

But this is clearly not over....They all want to know who is this cousin.

Well its over...he came out and said he was injected by his 'cousin' for those 3 years for twice a month. And he says he didnt know wat it was at the time and didnt know if it work :wtf:
He also names the substances he took (forget the name...started with a B). He says he took another substance in Seattle that was sold in GNC but is now a ban substance, called Rocket Fuel.

But this is clearly not over....They all want to know who is this cousin.

I love that he didn't know what it what it was at the time. If you depend on your bodies physical attributes for a living than your going to research what you are putting in to your body.

Back