Medal of Honor Hroes 2 screens, videos, and more!

SGT.zac

Join my ssbb clan!
Feb 24, 2007
Under a metal helmet
(updated2) Medal of Honor Heroes 2 screens, videos, and more!

Medal-of-Honor-Heroes-Fact-Sheet-2.jpg

It's June 6th, 1944, and the war is in your hands. Step into the boots of OSS Operative John Berg and infiltrate Normandy from behind enemy lines to undermine the Nazi regime.Choose to tackle all-new missions in traditional single player campaign or engage in massive, 32-player online, continuous-joining multiplayer battles where you can jump into the battle at any time.
medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070830061039255.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050631721.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050632705.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070830061037911.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070830061040333.jpg

In addition to a full-fledged single player campaign, Medal of Honor Heroes 2
also features an all-new mode designed specifically for the Wii that simplifies gameplay for players of all skills levels for easy pick-up-and-play action. This mode plays like an old-school rail shooter — the Wii moves you around, while you do your part—taking enemies out and achieving objectives. The Wii version also features full support of the Wii Zapper (name not final), allowing for a more immersive WWII action than ever.THERE WILL BE AN ARCADE MODE IF YOU DONT HAVE WIFI CONNECTION AND STILL WANT TO KILL!:yikes:
medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050628424.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050629580.jpg

medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20070816050630721.jpg

Here is some videos for it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBv7KIJT4nY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6BKE7ocUzg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS2Y0U0_v18

You can use wii zapper. Here is what it looks like:
wii-zapper.jpg

You dont have to use it.

WI_FI match modes So far:
Death Match
Team Death match
Capture the flag
news-2005-09-19-wifi.jpeg

Wifi will be so awesome!!! 32 person online multiplayer! Whos up for it if you are, tell your future wifi name for MOH 2. Mine is Soljer

P.S: This game will come out November 6th 2007! get ready!

I will be giving more update in this thread so check back! :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah we're all pretty excited about this game coming out.
I thought the release date was Nov. 6th. Am I wrong? IGN.com has it listed for the 6th.
Anyone know of any maps that can be added later to the game? Only 6 maps so far for online.

tunaonrice said:
Yeah we're all pretty excited about this game coming out.
I thought the release date was Nov. 6th. Am I wrong? IGN.com has it listed for the 6th.
Anyone know of any maps that can be added later to the game? Only 6 maps so far for online.
Nov 6? Woops! Ill change it. thanks

nice ! November 6th :D That means it will be in europe around december?

Newest trailer says 13th btw

Last edited:
Yeah i saw it says the 13th, but the release date everywhere else says the 6th. It might be the 13th for Europe.

I honestly am a HUGE fan of the MOH series, and this game could be as big as Brawl, for some people. I'm not going to preorder it probably, but I'm am definitely picking this up. I wonder if clans will jump over to this game from the PSP. It's also coming out for PSP y'know.

Gawd I hope its the 13th for europe lol :p

2 more months of waiting :p

If I had to choose who to believe: Websites or trailer from the company itself than I know who to pick....

wow i want now
haha
i hope online runs smooth
must have
nice screens hope it looks that good
whats up with the zapper though
it can only handle some of the weapons if im not mistaken

I cant wait to give this game a go. Its the first online shooter for the wii (I think, correct me if im wrong). Even if its a worn out type of shooter (WW2) it will be the first test of clans and other online gaming aspects for the wii.

Burger said:
I cant wait to give this game a go. Its the first online shooter for the wii (I think, correct me if im wrong). Even if its a worn out type of shooter (WW2) it will be the first test of clans and other online gaming aspects for the wii.
OH YES, CLANS! Well I better get to plannin'. My name on MOH will be Soljer so I might make a clan named Soljerz.

SGT.zac said:
OH YES, CLANS! Well I better get to plannin'. My name on MOH will be Soljer so I might make a clan named Soljerz.

Shh... dont talk too much about clans >.> ..... <.<.... you might awaken the wrath of a mod.

Back