Medal of Honor Hroes 2 screens, videos, and more!

I can't wait for this game because of the 32 person multiplayer online! The only thing that i'm still waiting to hear is about the multiplayer modes, or hope there is more than just plain team deathmatch and deathmatch. I hope they have stuff like DoD and CoD.

I didnt see any really new footage. All was stuff we already seen but a second or 2 longer.

I am So going to preorde this :p

Nice going Wiinter, always the first to post new footage.
New footage was the guy playing behind Matt, that footage looked a lot better than the trailer.
So far its, Wiinter, Cyberzomby, and Sgt. Zac you seem to be the only ones drooling over this.

tunaonrice said:
Nice going Wiinter, always the first to post new footage.
New footage was the guy playing behind Matt, that footage looked a lot better than the trailer.
So far its, Wiinter, Cyberzomby, and Sgt. Zac you seem to be the only ones drooling over this.

IGN started giving very favorable attention to the game based largely on the controls. Hopefully that helps. 32x player online isn't that cool if only 3 people own the game.

Quick question: is this a free moving game or a stationary game where you move from point to point after you shot all the enemys?

Back