Monday... A sad day for all Gamers...

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
as we all know, ssbb was originaly going to be released on december 3rd. which is monday... This is a sad day. Please put ure heads down in scilence, and think about how awesome it would have been to have it be released on monday.

Can I just say here, it isn't remembrance of millions of lives lost.

Doing a minute silence for this would be a mockery of real situations that deserve a minutes silence.

:lol: sad in deed...sad in that fact that u are down about this :lol: ...its just a game

whatever. monday had better be a killer update.

MySims said:
as we all know, ssbb was originaly going to be released on december 3rd. which is monday... This is a sad day. Please put ure heads down in scilence, and think about how awesome it would have been to have it be released on monday.
You spelled your wrong...ohh and silence

Anyone else wearing all black on Monday?

I am. Its an inside joke among my friends. I'm also considering wrapping my knees with silver aluminum foil, in referance to Falcon.

No, I'm not joking. Should be a fun day.

Brawny said:
Things don't deserve silences...The atheist alternative to prayer...

Don't bring your religious preferences here...

This is the BCT;

Nintendo Wii Forum > Nintendo Wii Forums > Nintendo Wii Gaming > Super Smash Bros. Brawl > Monday... A sad day for all Gamers...

Where does that mentioned religion or off topic?

:wink:

Eh, im over this x-x.. Im just glad they worked on it, Either way im gona be getting it one day >_>

This isn't that I big a deal people. Stop being so emo about it. This game was delayed for a damn good reason...To IMPROVE it.

They could've half-assed the game a shoved it on shelves ASAP just to make a buck, and given us Melee 2.0. But they want to make the game the best they can for the fans. So they take the time they need to get the job done right.

the comments on religion made me lol...actually religion as a concept makes me lol but that's neither here nor there.

wow november flew by i didnt even realize that monday would mark the day brawl was pose to be here. anyhow, dbz comes out this week, so im good. plus nights into dream on the 18th. im good till feb 10.

Well yea it is sort of sad lol... But think maybe we wouldn't have all the things that they can make better in these 2 months times... And besides 2 months isn't that bad, if you try not to think about it I bet the time will fly. Trust me.:)

I am not too upset over the delay.
The way I look at it is, it got delayed for a reason so it better be real good.

Also I wouldn't have been able to get it right away, probably not till x-mas cus I bought Galaxy a few weeks back :lol:

Back