more characters needed as newcomers in brawl.

WTF?! NO! It took too long to unlock all the crap in SSBM when all I wanted to do was get down to competitive madness.

Less unlockables ftw!

MikemasterM1 said:
i know but maybe we need more charcters because last game was way too short. I beat everything and i have an almost perfect file (still need all trophies) Im gonna add king K rool to the DK character list.

Sorry too short? have you ever tried playing it with other people?

the 1 player mode wasn't supposed to be long... ur just supposed to go on with ur friends and beat the crap out of eachother

i was saying that i have almost the whole game beat except for trophies cuz i think they're pointless. I unlocked all characters in one day and on another day, I beat all event matches including event match 51. My friends suck at melee so i have no challenge against them. To make melee fun with 3 or more players is to have bad players face you all on one team 1 vs. 2 or 3 and put friendly fire on and when they think they have you cornered on all directions, dodge there attacks so they'll hit each other. It would be really fun unlocking a lot of characters in brawl, so that is what im looking forward to so thats why i made this thread hoping that other people agree. also i unlocked almost every trophy i have maybe 10 left. i have the wire frame trophies and im working on getting others. I have exclusive trophies too, like captain olimar and super mario on yoshi.

Last edited:
^If you honestly think that it is possible to 'beat' ssbm, then you are out of your mind. Are you trying to compare melee to LoZ:TP? It's impossible to compare them because they arent the same kind of game.

You have no idea how to play this game.

he said except the trophies, stop bashing him...

i love unlocking things, actually i don't like completing a game, cause once you do that your finished, you no longer have any goals.....so you have to make new ones(like how ss did with his made up theme eventish battles). i hope subspace missionary takes a long time, and i hope there are more things to unlock besides stickers, trophies, characrters and stages,

and the more unlockables the more accomplished you feel after getting all of them

i would like it so we also have to unlock some items, costume and music(cd's..)

i personally found ssbm to be way to short, but it's main gameplay is in the multipler, which is why i'm looking forward to ssbb so much, the single player looks pretty rich

Well, if Sheik isn't in Brawl I'll feel sorry for Aonuma who went through all that trouble of sending an updated TP-ish design over to Sakurai for SSBB purposes.

a design of Sheik in Twilight Princess manner? are you sure of that? because I suspect it will be Zelda with her cloak and will move similar to Sheik

To clarify I didn't mean a version of her from TP. I was just referring to a general updated look.

I'll find the article...

Well that's exactly what I meant too..I said Sheik in Twilight Princess manner, as in graphics, art design, whatever you wanna call it

Wow, yeah, I didn't really think about Sheik. o_O Since TP Zelda doesn't... yeah... Maybe he'll be a secret separate character. DX Poor Shiek. I've been wondering the same thing about Young Link. There's no TP design for him. ><

I wouldn't mind having Wind Waker Link there in his place though. <3 I'd also like to see Krystal (her Star Fox Adventure version w/ the staff) and Bardo (or Daisy...). I'd like Wolf, but wouldn't he have the exact same moves as Fox and Falco? Is Falco even going to be there? (stay, Falco, stay! ><)

Back