most overpowered/annoying moves?

Annoying? My friend spams Pikachu's down + B So fscking annoying, He hits you into the air then sends you flying off the top using Thunder

In SSE when you're going up a column, and there's those freezing things all around you. You get hit once, get out of it, and by the time you're not stunned, you get hit again.

mushroomedmario said:
WAIT

no one said pikachu's down b!?!?!?!!?!?

Never be caught in the air. If you know a player plays pikachu, pick a stage with a roof. or lots of platforms.

Ganon's/Cpt. Falcon's Punch.

1: They're too strong
2: Kinda annoying if you use em a lot.

Falcon PUUUNNCH!
ArrrrrrrrrARREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Brawny said:
In SSE when you're going up a column, and there's those freezing things all around you. You get hit once, get out of it, and by the time you're not stunned, you get hit again.

god, i hated it when that happened, especially in that one part when ur goin up that mountain glacier thing and theres a ladder with a platform on either side, and each platform has one of those things on it...nearly broke my controller on that part :mad5:

another move that i hate when ppl spam is zelda's over B, i think its over B ne ways, whichever one din's fire is

pikachu annoys me, and pits up B move pretty much makes him invinceable.

Brawny said:
Easy as hell to dodge though! Just roll away and smash them.

Actually, if you master the timing (and yes, it will take some time before doing so), you can get really far with them. LOL I was Ganondorf and I did it to my friend (online) and he quit out of the game because he thought it was a cheap kill. And he was wolf. It was like: :yikes:

Edit: Oh crap I didn't even realize I double posted 0_o Please don't beat me with a homerun bat? Or a light saber? Or a megaphone? Or a water bottle? Or a pigeon? Or...well, you get the point... Actually, a pigeons feathers are heavier than its bones...

pits B+forward makes him and the people hes hitting the easiest of targets. ike is boring. wolf is either laser spam or smash spam because it has so much range. pikachus b+down is another curse on this game.

man id like to see a few more faithful ganon or PT players like me.

Brawny said:

forreals! specially trying to jump/climb platforms, and their on every one, and then after you get hit by one and another and then another... and then one hits you close enough to the edge where you just fall off...

i also agree pits side B and metaknights neutral B is annoying... but their not very strong and not hard to get out of.

Back