most overpowered/annoying moves?

one thing that annoys me is when someone does use olimar all they do is stand at one side of the stage and throw pikmin at you, another one i hate its anoying is pikachu's down B . . .annoying...

The most annoying move is Fox's, Falco's and Wolf's final smash. It's so hard to control and it's easy to die if you suck at flying it because you fall off the edge a lot.

Also, Diddy Kong is annoying with the stupid guns he has. I fought him and he got like 5 smash balls in a row without anyone else getting one. I got so mad, I finally got Toon Link's final smash, then saved it just for him and it worked.

I once knew a guy who always liked to play characters with some really powerful move and just spam it the entire game. That of course, includes Pikachu's down B, Yoshi's down B, Falcon punch, spamming fox/Falco's gun, doing the spinning tornado attack with Luigi, Jigglypuff's down B, and committing suicide while holding someone as DK or Kirby. Sometimes it was funny, but mostly annoying.

Dkw0101 said:
pikachu annoys me, and pits up B move pretty much makes him invinceable.
*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT* (lol)

Pit's Up+B may make him such an "invincible" character, but if you give him a slap, he won't be able to use it again until he reaches land. Use that to your advantage: if he uses it, go down, smack him, and go back up.

People I play are *really* reluctant to jump out in the air to attack. I don't usually because I main Marth, and everyone knows his upB is horrendous recovery.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
Actually, if you master the timing (and yes, it will take some time before doing so), you can get really far with them. LOL I was Ganondorf and I did it to my friend (online) and he quit out of the game because he thought it was a cheap kill. And he was wolf. It was like: :yikes:

Edit: Oh crap I didn't even realize I double posted 0_o Please don't beat me with a homerun bat? Or a light saber? Or a megaphone? Or a water bottle? Or a pigeon? Or...well, you get the point... Actually, a pigeons feathers are heavier than its bones...
So its a cheap move because you're lucky? I've yet to find a decent set up for the punch. Dthrow is easily air dodged in Brawl.

1. Pit in general. His taunts have ridiculously corny phrases, he says 'Nice try' when he reflects something, and he screams every time he does an attack. My friend mains him.
2. Diddy Kong's noises.
3. MetaKnight's annoying-but-don't-accomplish-anything-at-all moves.
4. The same exact noise being applied to 90% of Sonic's moves.

All I can think of off the top of my head.

Found it surprising that no one has mentioned...

SHOW YA MOVES
SHOW YA MOVES
SHOW YA MOVES
SHOW YA MOVES
SHOW YA MOVES

Oh my god, Pikachu's down A and then Thunder. It's so powerful, I love it!

Pikachu is also my new main. <.<

mushroomedmario said:
WAIT

no one said pikachu's down b!?!?!?!!?!?

Anything Pikachu is annoying. All of his moves are spammable to the point where you can't even go near him.

Metaknight's standard and side special moves. My cousin uses them every 2 seconds, and I try to dodge them, but can't most of the time.

Wait, I found a way to counter it. With Sheik, throw projectiles at Metaknight right before he attacks, then swoop in for a combo.

Last edited:
yesterday i played a random online match with 3 ikes. it also had a ike vs ike sudden death. the horror.

i think ike is really powerful. he's not too slow and his attacks are just killer and they do killer damage!!!

Back