Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

pro_gamer. thank u very much!!!!!! seriously.

i have problems with my wf connection of gh: smash hits. it shows an error than says it's unable to conect and that some features might be unavailable.
is it serious?? can it be solved?

hi. someone help pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee
trying to connect to my orange router. (there are 2 laptops in the house that connect fine wirelessly).
i put the setting on wep, the wii finds my livebox, but when i do a test, it just gives me a 51330 error.
helpppppppp

can not update wii

I have a netgear wnr2000v2, when I connect to the internet it works just fine no issues whatsoever, but when I go to upate the wii I get the error 32004, so I researched it and I saw that netgear has a spi firewall that causes issues so I did what it said and disabled it. Still got the same error, so I decided to format the wii to see if there were any issues with the software and still have the same error. I am using wpa2 as my security, I looked for the mtu number and it was 1500 so I changed that on the wii and still the same error, so any suggestions? O as an added fyi when I tried connecting to the wii shop channel it says I have not accepted the user agreement but I could not find that in the wii settings, where it said it was located.

Last edited:
I have a clan on COD MWR and everytime we try to have a private match it says unable to connect to host. It even does it with my friend that lives just up the road from me. How can I solve this problem?

Guys try this : Turn on the Wii Connect24. If you do like DG-X said, you'll be able to connect. I have the same problem, but the next day, it can connect again!

Do you have a router to connect to the Internet, or do you have a Internet cord that can fit in the back of the Wii?

Hi Pro Gamer! HELP!!! I'm using the WiFi Hotspot function on my Verizon Droid X and am able to connect to the Wii Shop Channel and everything functions normally, except when I want to purchase wii points. For some reason, my droid kicks the wii off connected devices just after I enter my billing information and I get an error code on the wii. I've tried changing settings and security many times on the on the phone but still, no avail. I've also tried purchasing a wii points card from a store but when I try to redeem, the same thing happens. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I think I might have a more special case... my wii crashed and freezes at the main screen so I had a guy mod it. Since the problem is with the os he put it in maintenance mode. The internet settings were deleted some how and now it tries to search but wont connect. It can see the networks though. He has it using a preloader off the sd card. I also have a hd hooked to it.

I know the wii wifi adapter goes in the computer not the wii... He had me get a usb wifi antenna and I need to install the drivers from the usb antenna onto the sd or hd so that when I access the network it can use the usb antenna instead of the internal one. If I sent it back and had them fix the original dashboard I wouldnt have to do this but I dont really have much choice.

If I need to use an adapter and cat 5 I will, this is just the first solution I was presented with.
respectfully yours
spirit

I'm attempting to play COD black ops online, but whenever i select 'nintendo wfc' the loading symbol comes up, but it will not load. Is this because the amount of people on black ops after christmas

I cant seem to get my linksys WRT54GS V.6 TO CONNect to the wii, I keep getting error code 51330. I did an online chat with Linksys tech, I no further ahead than I was before

My Wii can't seem to find my motorola sbg901 router. My laptop and phone have no problems finding its signal. I've moved the wii, the router, done a reset but still no luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

My Wii can't seem to find my motorola sbg901 router. My laptop and phone have no problems finding its signal. I've moved the wii, the router, done a reset but still no luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I had the same problem and my router was bad. If nothing is picking up the signal I would have to say it was a router. Even if you signal was locked you should still pick the signal up. So check out the router. Is it hot what kind it it Net Gear because they are the biggest for just getting hot and going out...

Back