New forums/sub-forums

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
This thread is for you guys to share your input on what additional forum sections you'd like to see added here.

I'm currently working through the Wii sections right now so let me know what Wii forums and non-wii forum sections you'd like to see.

I'll add the most popular choices.

Currently i have:

Sports
Debate
PC/Hardware

(ideally i would like to add more Wii discussion sections rather than off-topic :)

Sports falls under entertainment which is a dead forum, so I vote nay on that.

And yes, definitely add a PC forum.

Sports falls under entertainment which is a dead forum, so I vote nay on that.

Speak for ur self
We have plenty of people here that post in the sports threads

The Conduit subforum?

The only one I can think of right now is PC. I'll post some more when I think of them.

Debate is the only one that I would like. I leave Sports and PC up to others to decide. Are all the Sports threads in the Entertainment Lounge, or are some in the general Lounge? If they're all in Entertainment then I'd have to agree with Chewy.

I would say love/hate boards, but the PC board crazies have been campaigning much longer, and I wouldn't want to steal their thunder ;)

How about an all encompassing 'Technology Forum'?

all aspects of tech - pc, mac, home theatre, phones, internet?

Yeah a technology section/form in general would be good.

Sports too, I like chatting abut whatever it may be baseball/hockey etc.

For Wii Gaming:
Animal Crossing
The Conduit

sports

technology is great like plasma tvs, lcds, bluray, audio equipement.

for wii..
animal crossing
mario kart
cod:waw
conduit
a wiiware section

i like that new friend code forum.. nice job

How about an all encompassing 'Technology Forum'?

all aspects of tech - pc, mac, home theatre, phones, internet?
That would be fine, as long as you think new members would be able to differentiate between technology and...the rest of the forum. It could get confusing for them, with this being a wii forum and all.

Having sports being a sub-forum of entertainment isn't a bad idea, but again, I don't really post in Sports threads, so I'll leave that discussion up to others.

A general Tech Forum would be nice, yeah. And I like the idea of a Sports sub-forum within the Entertainment Lounge. I'm for a debate section as well... but, if we add a Debate section wouldn't that likely decrease the activity in The Lounge?

i like the idea of conduit or just general online fps thread.

as for debate thread, maybe we could have teams for different topics....

Back