New forums/sub-forums

I say under lounge there should be sub-forums including sports, PC, debate, comedy/humor, and sort of like transportation (cars, bikes, trucks, etc).

The only sub-forum the lounge should have is debates if and when we have that section. Again it'd have to be monitored well and have rules in place to be followed. Team debates was a good suggestions by Vash.

As for Entertainment forum, sub forum could be Sports.

I'm trying to think of something else to put under WiiChat but I think that's a pretty general forum anyways.

As for the news sections i0n, I assume its all going to be user created material but do you have separate sections for user created and non or is the non created stuff going to the home page. Either way once the news thing is up and running again maybe once its been around for awhile we can start reporting on other things besides Wii stuff. I know your already thinking about the news and reviews section, it would be nice to have those both back but I'm sure your thinking of ways of making those more organized.

So I don't know if you're paying attention, i0n, and I don't know why nobody else has brought it up here, but just to let you know, the general consensus around here seems to be that:

1. White noise is crap.
2. Mods should stop deleting posts and moving threads without specifying a reason why. This is unreasonable.
3. We need a Debate Lounge. Now.

You made a handy-dandy list of things to do, so why don't you implement some of them? If we try them and it doesn't work out then they're easily removed.

I say you merge the white noise and board games sections and just call that white noise.

Well, I say putting debates into White Noise is silly. I looked at the abortion debate and it wasn't "out of control" and it wasn't just spamming either. People actually wanted to debate it. Nicely. At least at the moment.

Ban nominations, must be second, can only be submitted by users with more than 100 posts.

Ban nominations, must be second, can only be submitted by users with more than 100 posts.
I'm sorry but I think that's a terrible idea. It would just generate hate. There is a report post button, and if the user made a bannable post they will get banned for it.

So did i0n go AWOL or what?
What happened to the debate forum?

Back