North American One-Night Only Tournament

I didn't get a chance to play. I wanna play you Axtlar. If you win I'll give you the points:lol:

Warwick said:
sure but schools really been cutting into my gametime

yes i understand where you're coming from. that's why i'm doing one-night only tournaments for the kiddies who are still in school. the next tournament will be in 2 weeks. so everyone who wants to join look for it pretty soon. everyone step their game up, lets make it better then this one.

warwick, tell rocko to play next time too.

ilikecookies said:
I didn't get a chance to play. I wanna play you Axtlar. If you win I'll give you the points

we waited, didnt know if you were coming back or not

reps galore should be coming me way, :smilewinkgrin:

doosta said:
yes i understand where you're coming from. that's why i'm doing one-night only tournaments for the kiddies who are still in school. the next tournament will be in 2 weeks. so everyone who wants to join look for it pretty soon. everyone step their game up, lets make it better then this one.

Yeah, so whos buying for that tournament?

doosta said:

alright Rocko couldnt play today but ill tell him about the next one

doosta said:
Well I thank you for that ^_^

And I should be getting the game some time this week so next comp (if not then the next one for sure) you can count me in ^_^

Thanks everyone, and sorry I was away because I was teaching my sister to play the game...so when do I get the points guys? oh and I will spend them on Super Nintendo and Genesis games mostly..ohh and of course Neo Geo games too..can you guys tell me who won the other torunaments?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to teach my girlfriend to play this, but... she couldn't even get through the training without a lot of help...

Oh well, after I thought about it, I don't think she has the reflexes to ever be any good at it anyway.

{Axtlár} said:
Thanks everyone, and sorry I was away because I was teaching my sister to play the game...so when do I get the points guys? oh and I will spend them on Super Nintendo and Genesis games mostly..ohh and of course Neo Geo games too..can you guys tell me who won the other torunaments?

I won the the other won. I want to play you. When we player before I was talking to doosta on aim and didn't really try but when I did it was close.

since everyone wants to play in the next tournament, since cookies and i make such great tournaments. i'll write down the names of people who want to join, so when the next tournament starts i'll just send out pm's and you just respond to that. so i'll add everybody who played in this tournament, plus the people who said they wanted to play.

Last edited:
One thing to note is we're not going to buy for every tournament. So if someone else would buy that would be great.

ilikecookies said:
One thing to note is we're not going to buy for every tournament. So if someone else would buy that would be great.

yes, because these wii points get expensive.

so i wrote down 25 potential players for the next tournament. i'm going to note all the no-shows. if you want to join or know somebody who wants to join the next tournament, pm me so i can add you to the list. until then practice for the next tournament so it will be even better then this one!! :cool:

Back