North American One-Night Only Tournament

Warwick said:
i think ill buy for the next one if u dont mind

be my guest, i'll pm you when the next tournament starts about this

doosta said:
be my guest, i'll pm you when the next tournament starts about this

sounds good to me now ill probably win too cause i got something to lose and nothing to gain:lol:

Warwick said:
sounds good to me now ill probably win too cause i got something to lose and nothing to gain:lol:

haha, i've lost 4000 points already. but i want a rematch though. my son was distracting me that 3rd game. i actually did pretty good this tournament. got my rematch with teylewr and it was pretty close in the second round with you. i'll be even better next time, so in about 3 more tournaments i'm going to win! (next one 3rd round, 2nd finals, 3rd take home the prize!!)

doosta said:
haha, i've lost 4000 points already. but i want a rematch though. my son was distracting me that 3rd game. i actually did pretty good this tournament. got my rematch with teylewr and it was pretty close in the second round with you. i'll be even better next time, so in about 3 more tournaments i'm going to win! (next one 3rd round, 2nd finals, 3rd take home the prize!!)

will see about that but while i wait i think ill beat the road to the striker cup on extrreme mode again for practice cause ranked is just too easy sometimes

Warwick said:
i think ill buy for the next one if u dont mind

Mind? We would be happy!

Next time I'll do better I'll make sure I'll wont be going to supper.

ilikecookies said:
Mind? We would be happy!

Next time I'll do better I'll make sure I'll wont be going to supper.

yeah supper messed the tournament all up. it MAY have had a different outcome, who knows.

Oh it will, I just got Strikers about an hour ago and I already beat the Fire Cup.

Obviously you guys have had more practice, but soon enough, you'll be goin DOWN! :yesnod:

S.S. said:
I did part of the tutorial ^_^

I haven't even played the first one either =P
I didn't either, just did the tutorial and boom played the fire cup then went online.

{Axtlár} said:
I just hope I do get the points soon enough..

You'll get the points soon. Cookies had hockey tryouts the whole weekend so he wasn't able to get the card. But once he'll buys it, he'll pm you a picture of it with something from wiichat in the background. Just to validate it legit, and there won't be a confusion with the numbers. But just wait for a pm from him and you'll be good to go

doosta said:
You'll get the points soon. Cookies had hockey tryouts the whole weekend so he wasn't able to get the card. But once he'll buys it, he'll pm you a picture of it with something from wiichat in the background. Just to validate it legit, and there won't be a confusion with the numbers. But just wait for a pm from him and you'll be good to go

for the next one when i buy do i have to send a picture or can i just send the code cause i dont have a digital camera

blueovalboy7 said:
I didn't either, just did the tutorial and boom played the fire cup then went online.
Ok good...cuz I've been having a little more trouble with the Crystal Cup but it sounds like I won't be the only one who's just there to practice =P

Although that could be partially because of my switch from Yoshi to Bowser Jr...who do you guys think the best character for beginners is?

@Warwick: I see no problem with that but since I don't make the rules don't take my word for it =P

Back