North American One-Night Only Tournament

Lol, ok thanks for explaining, Doosta...I recommend for begginers, S.S., something like Mario, Luigi or Yoshi(but I really don't like him) and with one balanced sidekick, one strong who passes well(Hammer Bro: very good player), and either a Boo or a Toad(one thaT passes well and is fast), whichever suits you best.

Ok, I was doing pretty good with Yoshi and Hammer Bro, but I think my problems were Monty Mole and Shy Guy =P

Or at least Monty Mole...but it's hard to get an open shot for Hammer Bro...when I do I make it most of the time but I usually don't =P

Well thanks, I'll give some different combinations a try and let you know if they worked ^_^

You are welcome, and yeah some of us are very good with slow but powerful sidekicks or captains, how do you think I beat all of these fellas in the tournament? so if you want to get accustomed to those kinda characters do so and with a combination of perfect reflexes and fast fingers, you'll be a master at it. There are certain techinques that you should know like: shooting or passing when the ball is near by just pressing A or B near the ball..pressing A to pass the ball when you see a circle determining where the ball will land, placing the character on top of the circle and it does it instantly, passing to yourself when you have the ball and then press Z, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey you guys should play Strikers right now...I'm number 1 in the most points for today...oh and sorry for double posting

Yeah, I noticed that earlier ^_^ Good job!

And I'm a little pissed at my game right now...8 Wins, 1 Loss, and 1 Sudden Death going into the elimination round and I lost by 1 damn point >_<

{Axtlár} said:
Where were you for this one, Jorge? and where was Wario?

jorge didnt show and wario got knocked early in the competition (first round). cookies pm you yet?

jorgelink said:
When is the next tournament?

2 weeks, havent set a date yet, but two weeks

No, cookies hasn't pm me yet...maybe he used the points for his pleasure...

{Axtlár} said:
No, cookies hasn't pm me yet...maybe he used the points for his pleasure...

no he wouldnt do that, just be patient, he got you.

Yeah I know, everyone says that and I have played it but I haven't got the chance to buy it yet

id be really interested in playing in the next tourny

my FC is 455373 310936

and for those of u that have xfire my xfire is tornado232

Back