North American One-Night Only Tournament

{Axtlár} said:
...Still awaiting my points card..

:scared: uh-oh

have you pm'd cookies? i saw him on strikers earlier today. hit him up, because there's nothing i can do at the moment

is Cookies w t James? who is wt James? I wanted to play him he turned my invites down..anyway yeah, Cookies told me that his boss was gonna pay him next week, so I'm guessing I'll get the points on Monday-Friday of next week.

{Axtlár} said:
is Cookies w t James? who is wt James? I wanted to play him he turned my invites down..anyway yeah, Cookies told me that his boss was gonna pay him next week, so I'm guessing I'll get the points on Monday-Friday of next week.

cookies is wt joel. just wait for him to hit you up.

Yeah all right..do you remember who wt James was?

Edit: I think it's Peachfan

anyway, when's the next tournament gonna be, doosta?

Last edited by a moderator:
{Axtlár} said:
Yeah all right..do you remember who wt James was?

Edit: I think it's Peachfan

anyway, when's the next tournament gonna be, doosta?

next sunday i bought the points for it

Oh all right..and might I ask why you turned down my invites to play you the last two times, Warwick?

{Axtlár} said:
Oh all right..and might I ask why you turned down my invites to play you the last two times, Warwick?

srry i was doing a league match in my clan but ill play u whenever if i can

hey It's all right, I just wanted to know..I thought I was gonna lose with Peach against you, man...So do you win anything if you win in those league matches?

{Axtlár} said:
hey It's all right, I just wanted to know..I thought I was gonna lose with Peach against you, man...So do you win anything if you win in those league matches?
not in league matches thats just for rank in the clan, but im going to start to host tournaments liike this one for points and there are other things aswell and everybody there is pretty good most r better than me

i havent set a specific date yet, due to papers and midterms this week. but i was thinking of having it this sunday. i dont know yet. just look out for the thread.

you said you had a webcam warwick or will you just give the code to the winner? good luck with your tournaments. the first tournament will be horrible, jsut to let you know. but after a while it will get better. but good luck

:thumbsup:

doosta said:
i havent set a specific date yet, due to papers and midterms this week. but i was thinking of having it this sunday. i dont know yet. just look out for the thread.

you said you had a webcam warwick or will you just give the code to the winner? good luck with your tournaments. the first tournament will be horrible, jsut to let you know. but after a while it will get better. but good luck

:thumbsup:
i have to pm the code and the admins at the site want to do it i suggested it to them and they liked the idea and our clan is dedicated none of them ever disconnect or flake

EDIT: also i dont have a webcam

Last edited:
Warwick said:
i have to pm the code and the admins at the site want to do it i suggested it to them and they liked the idea and our clan is dedicated none of them ever disconnect or flake

EDIT: also i dont have a webcam

thats cool, you know what you should suggest, a pool type tournament. were everyone puts in like 5 or 10 bucks and the winner get the total at the end. i thought about doing that here, but there are alot of younger players who dont have disposable incomes. but if the players are older and have a paypal, that may work better then wii points. the thing about wii points is that they get expensive after a while.

your tournaments will probably go better, because they are more dedicated. people over here will hype it up saying they will come and this and that. then they wont show. its whatever, benefits their opponent. i think i'm going to think twice about adding people who flake during the tournament :smilewinkgrin:

edit: thats good about not flaking, but accidental disconnection is not in their control. i remember i was playing in the last tournament i hosted, and the phone rang and i lost connection. i didnt disconnect on the person. my opponent was cool, so we just started over. seems like your clan plays on honor, which is good

doosta said:
thats cool, you know what you should suggest, a pool type tournament. were everyone puts in like 5 or 10 bucks and the winner get the total at the end. i thought about doing that here, but there are alot of younger players who dont have disposable incomes. but if the players are older and have a paypal, that may work better then wii points. the thing about wii points is that they get expensive after a while.

your tournaments will probably go better, because they are more dedicated. people over here will hype it up saying they will come and this and that. then they wont show. its whatever, benefits their opponent. i think i'm going to think twice about adding people who flake during the tournament :smilewinkgrin:

there are ads on our site that the clan gets money for so buying points is no problem and most of us including myself are only 15 or 16 years old so a pay pool would be hard

EDIT: even our two admins who created the site are only 15 or 16 and it is very organized

Last edited:
Warwick said:
there are ads on our site that the clan gets money for so buying points is no problem and most of us including myself are only 15 or 16 years old so a pay pool would be hard

EDIT: even our two admins who created the site are only 15 or 16 and it is very organized

send me the link to the site

Back