North American Strikers Tourny

Sarai_132 said:
Give him till Thursday, if he does not come online, or you can't get a hold of him. I'll replace him with Levesquetheking.
Nice try. :wink:

Thanks for thinking of me, though.

^It's not a total, its most goals in one game I'm pretty sure.

Sarai I dont want in anymore. I apologize but I really just dont have the time. Thank you very much for the offer.

If I was going to be a replacement then put TJSM in my place.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^It's not a total, its most goals in one game I'm pretty sure.

but it says "goal leaders"... So it should be total? Oh well. Btw don't double post.

why do you most of you disconnect when one is winning? cowards, you need to be better losers, don't you know you get points off by doing that?
you guys know which ones you are

Last edited:
100% agreed. A partial reason as to why I quit.

ilikecookies said:
but it says "goal leaders"... So it should be total? Oh well. Btw don't double post.
I apologize. On this shitty computer of mine I have to refresh the page to see new posts and I had forgotten to.

SuppaRoy, im online. lets have our match.

or can i have another opponent?? its cause i live in the west coast and i presume SuppaRoy lives in the east coast because we have a three hour time difference. its kinda hard to set up a match so yea

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
SuppaRoy, im online. lets have our match.

or can i have another opponent?? its cause i live in the west coast and i presume SuppaRoy lives in the east coast because we have a three hour time difference. its kinda hard to set up a match so yea

he lives in Puerto Rico, and has a no posting ban so your going to have to pm him.

^Im pretty sure you can't pm with a no posting ban either. Put a comment on his Profile.

wario2ooo said:
ok....but did u add me....or am i already on their
yea, i added you

oh he got banned or something like that?? DAMMIT!!! where is the leader of this tournament?? i want a new opponent.

Last edited:
Back