Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Wow, place has changed alot since last time...

but damn, lookin good gikoku, cant really critique, ive fallen so far out of the loop -_-

Wow, this thread is SOOOO dead.

@Gikoku: Perhaps the saddest thing is that I actually remember the one you did last year (not to say that I expected it to be forgettable, of course, but to express how dead this thread has been).

Anyway, I really like this one. The detail is great and I'm loving the creative designs. The lines look a little shaky, but overall it's well-drawn. I don't think you have to worry about your colors; they came out great. The only thing that would stick out to me, if I had just had to mention something, would be the linework since you are putting so much emphasis on it in your composition, but as I said it is already done well. Other than that, things seem to be working together fine.

I remember when you said you got yourself a tablet and getting used to it. I assume this is one of your latest works from using it. How is it coming along?

Man I miss this, nice Gikoku.
My PS and all my resources are gone.

Whaat? How did this happen?

Last edited:
Well Bio, my computer went crazy and I had no other choice but to reboot it. As a result, over 2GB of resources was gone and ALL my work and my Photoshop and Illustrator.

boz94-albums-my-album-o-picture1531-me-my-friend-drew-art-class-one-day-we-bored-xd.jpg

It's been way too long since I've visited wiichat and there has been many changes.

Why has my most favorite thread become so dead!? lol.

Since Gikoku's the only image I can see that needs criticism, I will criticize it! The only thing I see that's wrong with it, there's too much (don't know what to call it exactly...) shapes? Circles? I just feel like it's too overcrowded. Great to see you did something though. I have always been a fan of your work! :D

It's been way too long since I've visited wiichat and there has been many changes.

Why has my most favorite thread become so dead!? lol.

Since Gikoku's the only image I can see that needs criticism, I will criticize it! The only thing I see that's wrong with it, there's too much (don't know what to call it exactly...) shapes? Circles? I just feel like it's too overcrowded. Great to see you did something though. I have always been a fan of your work! :D

It's been over around 10 months since I have typed this URL in...

I agree with your statement about the best thread ever (this one). I don't see anybody I know on the site. Do you know if ion is still running the site. It doesn't look like it... haha

EDIT: AHHHH!!!! NO REP ANYMORES!!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!!! THIS IS DUMB!!!

If you're going to bump this poor, decrepit thread then try to stay on topic, aro. Nice to see you make a visit back, though.

Back