~Official Killzone 2 Thread~

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
Well with the release of Killzone 2 just a day away for those of us going to the midnight launch i figured i'd make a Killzone 2 thread. Hopefully we can keep all killzone related topics in this thread, clans tryouts, tournament talk, or if you just want to find people to play casually with.

So who's going to the midnight launch besides me? i cant wait til tomarrow.

Im gonna go get it tomorrow, but ive been so lazy that I never got around to pre-ordering the game, so hopefully I can get it :p

Mine arrived today, a day before release...but no-one was in to sign for it, and the postman didn't leave it in the porch or with a neighbour. C**t. So I'll be picking it up from the Post Office tomorrow. Cannot, wait.

I don't have a PS3, so my only anxiety is seeing the release day sales figures.

PS3 needs to come out on top, dangit.

wow.. just wow. what a ****in disappointment. i mean, the game is awesome, but besides me, 2 other people showed up at midnight. its not just my store either, i was playing it online and i was asking how many people showed up at their stores and i kept hearing like 5, 2, and one guy said he was the only one. it really bummed me out i didnt even feel like playing the game when i was driving home lol.

it's really good online though. im enjoying the hell out of it.

Well, sounds like i'll easily be getting a copy even though I didn't reserve. I knew it wouldn't be that much of a commercial success. But I do think it will sell over a mill, possibly 2.

Well, sounds like i'll easily be getting a copy even though I didn't reserve. I knew it wouldn't be that much of a commercial success. But I do think it will sell over a mill, possibly 2.

yeah apparently they got a ton of reserves, i was looking at the list, but it was a thursday night, so that eliminates anybody who has school or work friday morning. luckily i had off or i wouldntve been going either.

i think it'll sell well but not amazing.

Sweet Jesus. Just done the first level. I love this game.

Double post but, has anyone noticed that their PS3 is running like a ***** whilst this game is on? I've only played the campaign, and it's only actually during the levels, that the fan is going crazy! It's rather loud, louder than I ever think I've heard it.

I am loving this game.

Just a little question. How are you guys managing your sensitivity? I can't seem to find that comfortable feeling.

I haven't actually noticed an increase in the noise level though.

I've got mine on full, since I got used to that with the demo.

Did anyone just have to install an update for it? Bit odd, I can't find what it was for. An update already though? I wonder what it was.

I've got mine on full, since I got used to that with the demo.

Did anyone just have to install an update for it? Bit odd, I can't find what it was for. An update already though? I wonder what it was.
I was finding it a little fast with it on full, but I guess I will go with it.

An update already? That was pretty quick. I will have to check it out tomorrow, since I just got off.

im about to get on, ill listen for my fan lol. wonder what the update will be for, hopefully it wont take forever like usual. for some reason my ps3 jsut updates and downloads so slow, slower than my 360.

Back