One Ticked Off Player

Steve-MSC

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2008
So Ive been playing some of you have probably played against me
but i'll be god damned if this player "soccer mom" and a few other are camping around their own goalie to waste time when they are up by one and know I will win

BAH ass holes

I don't think so............my name on MSC is just steve

thank's I'll post my wii code and MSC in a little bit
So far in one day I think my record is now like 35-27 or so

idjut I wouldn't really call wasting time by camping in your own goal a valid stradegy...........I call it just being unfair much like people who goal camp on the other end

What part of goalie camping is strategy? You're probably the same person that defends engineers who clip in TF2. If your ego is so invested in winning that you need to be a little fruit about it, get better or play a different game imo.

and no way in hell will I play a player who has a season record of like 50+ wins and 12 loses or less

Just spammers

lol not really mad
plus I just joined - and looked like people were continuing the conversation, so was I *shrug* whats the point of cluttering up the forum with a whole bunch of threads

ps........dont get mad just a game

Last edited:
Steve-MSC said:
ps........dont get mad just a game

That's the point of this whole thread really. Goalie campers are whiny little crybabies.

And before anyone says it, I'm not mad about the game, I'm mad about wuss bags. Only wuss bags goalie camp.

ok finally got my friend code and wii code its in my signature.....tell me if u add me and we can play tonight

edit....i get on to play and play a 35-12 guy and beat him in 3 games and he disconnects on me
sore loser

Last edited:
steve, get use to it, theres a lot of ppl who dc and goalie camp. Theres nothing to do against that, just try to keep in mind who did that and do it against them too, lol. I remembered that play against a team with 3 boos on it, guess what, a boo deker!! also a lot of them..

Back