Pokemon Black&White Discussion

You know what really irks me to no end? The fact that I can't transfer items from my gen IV games. Do I REALLY have to do all of those Battle Subway fights to get another pair of Choice Specs?? I already did that in SoulSilver! Can't I just send my SoulSilver pair to White?

NOPE!

Rghh...

You know what really irks me to no end? The fact that I can't transfer items from my gen IV games. Do I REALLY have to do all of those Battle Subway fights to get another pair of Choice Specs?? I already did that in SoulSilver! Can't I just send my SoulSilver pair to White?

NOPE!

Rghh...

Action Replay buddy.

NOPE!

Rghh...

Action Replay buddy.

Ehh I'm not really into that. As much as I don't like the extra work, I feel really proud of myself after it's done.

I think the reason they did that was because some TMs got replaced. Like, you have the TM for Sleep Talk, and you transfer it to B/W, only to have it transformed into a different TM. WTF?

I think the reason they did that was because some TMs got replaced. Like, you have the TM for Sleep Talk, and you transfer it to B/W, only to have it transformed into a different TM. WTF?

Yeah, that seems like the most logical explanation.

Still, I wish they could have let you transfer OTHER items. But I guess I'm just being nitpicky at this point.

My White team

Samurott
Hydro Cannon
Surf
Megahorn
Hydro Pump

Darmanitan
Superpower
Psychic
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz/Flame Charge

Zekrom
Fusion Bolt
Bolt Strike
Fly
Draco Meteor

Haxsor
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pusle
Giga Impact
Dragon Claw/Dragon Rush

Hydregion
Dragon Rush
Outrage
Giga Impact
Draco Meteor

Braviary
Brave Bird
Sky Drop
Superpower
Fly

^^^

Ok.... whats up with that team? Your Darmanitan is the only poke even SLIGHTLY diverse. That team is... very Lax at best honestly...

my powerful team

magikarp LV.100
splash
flail

magikarp LV.100
splash

magikarp LV.100
splash

magikarp LV.100
splash

magikarp LV.100
splash

magikarp LV.100
splash

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Anyways, I have found a great spot for training. If your Pokemon are between the levels of 50 and 70+, go to the Giant Chasm. Equip the Pokemon you're training with the Lucky Egg and battle in the dark green grass or the double battle grass as I sometimes call it, and the Pokemon you encounter will be in their 60s and it gives you around 3000 EXP. My lowest is Sawk at 60 and highest is Serperior at 71. It works great for training. After I get them all to 67 or better, I will take on the Elite Four for a second time. Also, keep going back to Nimbasa City and go battle the trainers/athletes in the stadiums. Lots of battles, lots of EXP.

Last edited:
Storm, when you get to Icirrus City, you should totally get a Stunfisk.

Rage, Nick. RAAAAGE! D:< I've got a new Gible on my mind, I'll have you know.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Anyways, I have found a great spot for training. If your Pokemon are between the levels of 50 and 70+, go to the Giant Chasm.

Yep, Giant Chasm is great for grinding when you're severely underleveled, since it has the highest level (or, nearly, I believe) Audino's in shaking grass. Only an 80% encounter rate (or, was it 90%...), but if you're really struggling after beating the E4 for the first time, this is the easiest way to grind. I believe it only damages you with Double Edge, and it ain't exactly a bruiser of a pokemon.

But once you reach around 60+ with your team, as Justinvwii said, take advantage of both sports domes in Nimbasa. You get rare items (PP ups, Max Revives, etc.) and plenty of Exp. Once you hit around 70, give the E4 round 2 a shot. Once you've got them beat, you've got one of the best grinding spots in pokemon history.

And, if you're willing to make the trip, Cynthia in Undella Town (spring only) and Miyamoto (all year) at Castelia are good Exp too, and not as hard as the E4 as a whole. However, beware that Cynthia certainly is stronger than the Champion. Or atleast IMO. But hey, if I can beat her with a lv. 60 Lucario alone, any good trainer shouldn't be too challenged.

Last edited:
Back