Pokemon in Brawl

I wonder...who was the first person that decided to mention Chuck Norris making all the little dudes obssesed with him? even though the real hero is Bruce Lee?

I suspect this question will never be answered...

Mingus said:
Your life needs some rethinking if you know who all those pokemon are. I'd like to see pokemon banished from the series but that will never happen. I say keep pickachu, keep jigglypuff just because and get rid of the rest, screw the pokemon trainer and the.

Actually, I had to look up like 40 Pokemon! :yikes: And seriously, I like pokemon, but I'm really not like a Fanboy or anything. :yesnod: I just play the games, the show was ruined... :sick: BTW, Chuck Norris ROCKS!

bilzar said:
Actually, I had to look up like 40 Pokemon! :yikes: And seriously, I like pokemon, but I'm really not like a Fanboy or anything. :yesnod: I just play the games, the show was ruined... :sick: BTW, Chuck Norris ROCKS!

ok, so what about the other 453 pokemon you listed above?

^All of you are complete pricks and need to stfu

This is a tremendous list and the amount of time you put into is amazing. I agree with most of the things you've written.

LevesqueIsKing said:

This is a tremendous list and the amount of time you put into is amazing. I agree with most of the things you've written.

Thankyou :)

cool list :yesnod:

i was just wondering why Chuck Norris was on there

LevesqueIsKing said:

all he did was copied an pasted it from wikipeidia!!! its in the excact same order. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pokémon

i agree about more pokemon
but this kid doesnt deserve anything, he didnt type any of this and he's trying to get credit for it.

MySims said:
all he did was copied an pasted it from wikipeidia!!! its in the excact same order. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pokémon

i agree about more pokemon
but this kid doesnt deserve anything, he didnt type any of this and he's trying to get credit for it.

Hey guess what, I never claimed that I typed this list up!(Even though I do know the names of most of the Pokemon =) ) And I don't want credit For the list, just my opinions on them. BUT, I still spent a lot of time on this! I did copy and paste it, but then you have to delete ALL of the Japanese lettering and other things that don't belong! And then I still had to give my opinion on each and every one! (That's 493 Pokemon AND Chuck Norris!) I spent at least 1 1/2 hrs on this last night. SO, sir, I win and you fail.

bw! said:
cool list :yesnod:

i was just wondering why Chuck Norris was on there

Ok, maybe he's not a Pokemon, but he does deserve to be in Brawl! (And If any one denies it, You know what will happen to you in your sleep)

tubesocks said:
*sigh* i remember when there was only 150 pokemon...good times good times....

Yeah even though I like a few of the new ones, I wish they just sticked with the original. They will Always be the best.

bw! said:
what about cyndaquil

hes my favorite

Yeah I like Him. I mainly like the original, the starters, the legendaries, and some others

bilzar said:
Hey guess what, I never claimed that I typed this list up!(Even though I do know the names of most of the Pokemon =) ) And I don't want credit For the list, just my opinions on them. BUT, I still spent a lot of time on this! I did copy and paste it, but then you have to delete ALL of the Japanese lettering and other things that don't belong! And then I still had to give my opinion on each and every one! (That's 493 Pokemon AND Chuck Norris!) I spent at least 1 1/2 hrs on this last night. SO, sir, I win and you fail.

wow. I didnt know you worked that hard :smilewinkgrin:

Back