Pokemon in Brawl

MySims said:
all he did was copied an pasted it from wikipeidia!!! its in the excact same order. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pokémon

i agree about more pokemon
but this kid doesnt deserve anything, he didnt type any of this and he's trying to get credit for it.
Of course its in the same order, thats the order they are in the Pokedex, foo'!

Anyway, good on you for going throught all that trouble dude, ignore the haters, and enjoy your time here.

tubesocks said:
*sigh* i remember when there was only 150 pokemon...good times good times....
Pokemon Red and Blue FTW.

I woulda pwnd all you fools in that!

:lol: :wink:

it would be good if u could play as a legendary pokemon

I would say my opinion, but I'll just quote it...
Torchik said:
Wow...you must have been VERY bored.
Mingus said:
Your life needs some rethinking if you know who all those pokemon are.
zurukea said:
You have no life lolz

AND...
Mingus said:
exactly, like, his Final Smash makes other FS's look incredibly weak.

Chuck Norris FS - Round House Kick, foot covers board, all player loose all stock and game ends. not too mention that the Wii spits out the disc and explodes, raises the room tempature to over 100 degrees, and you can almost feel the awesomeness of the FS on your face even though it was digitally created.
LMFAO!!!
LOL XD :lol: :lol:

Mingus:

What the hell are you talking about? You all were flaming him for providing a good and well thought out topic (extremely rare here) to this sub-forum. I was flaming you guys for being trolls.

Nice try, though.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Mingus:What the hell are you talking about?
Well you obviously know since you said this....
Nice try, though.
....Implying that my comment was of wit but not impact. Therefore you can't ask me what I meant.
You all were flaming him for providing a good and well thought out topic (extremely rare here) to this sub-forum. I was flaming you guys for being trolls.
Yes, you did flame us, therefore making hypocritical statements. While you should have spoken wisely causing a greater effect on others and myself you chose the route of the typical flame vs. flame. Just my opinion though.

therefore making hypocritical statements. While you should have spoken wisely causing a greater effect on others and myself you chose the route of the typical flame vs. flame. Just my opinion though.

do u talk like that in real life lol

WTF? I just typed up a real long response and it didn't show up when I posted it. Anyway, the theme of my response was:

I have nothing against flaming, I am against people who flame someone that should be praised.

I am against people who flame someone that should be praised.

k lets praise some1 who copy and pasted wikipedia -> deleted some kanji. There are alot more threads that deserve praising then this.

^And posted his opinion of every single pokemon's role in Brawl?

Fail

JerryC said:
k lets praise some1 who copy and pasted wikipedia -> deleted some kanji. There are alot more threads that deserve praising then this.

Read my reply to MySims and then rethink this post, will ya? Pg. 2, I think.

And thankyou, LevesqueIsKing, You're in the right :yesnod:

LevesqueIsKing said:
I have nothing against flaming, I am against people who flame someone that should be praised.

Yep, and I don't want to be that person so I apologize for two things: Flaming you on some excellent effort, and taking your thread off topic. And I'll apologize to you LIK for disecting your statements and using words to give yours meaning that was not intentionally implied which is very easily done.

JerryC said:
do u talk like that in real life lol

Yes, especially when I'm in a debate, my girlfriend hates me for it.

Don't worry about it.

EDIT: Wow, I can't be bothered to try to make sense out of your post. Something gives me a feeling that it is sarcastic:

and using words to give yours meaning that was not intentionally implied which is very easily done.

Run on sentences are a *****.
[INSERT SMILEY FACE IF APOLOGY IS LEGITIMATE, INSERT NOTHING IF APOLOGY IS SARCASTIC]

lawl

Last edited:
Back