Pokemon in Brawl

{Axtlár} said:
Oh ,good thinking, Bilzar...I'm not much of a Pokéfan, but I wouldn't want any more fuzzy little animals for Pokémon, so if they wanna add more as playable I say some badass looking ones.

Yeah I do agree with you there =) We need the big guys

O btw, Don't know if this is possible or not, but Mods, if you could delete all the Flame Wars post, I would really appreciate it =)

Last edited:
Ahh....but you are missing an entire spectrum of Pokemon representation...assist trophies!

"What? Pokemon go in Pokeballs you n00b!" Well, we could always have characters from the games guest star as ATs. Allow me a few examples...

Sabrina (Saffron Gym Leader) - Uses psychic powers to twirl all opponents in circles.
Giovanni (Viridian Gym Leader/Team Rocket Leader) - sends Team Rocket members out to use their Pokemon on you. They are mostly a horde or Rattata and Ekans.
Solana/Lunick (Pokemon Rangers) - Lasso opponents with their stylers, holding them within a limited area.
Pokemon Center Nurse - heals a certain percent of all characters health.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people from Pokemon games showed up as ATs. After all, Sakurai decided to use Pokemon Trainer as a character...I'm sure he'll bring some friends.

The Fear said:
Ahh....but you are missing an entire spectrum of Pokemon representation...assist trophies!

"What? Pokemon go in Pokeballs you n00b!" Well, we could always have characters from the games guest star as ATs. Allow me a few examples...

Sabrina (Saffron Gym Leader) - Uses psychic powers to twirl all opponents in circles.
Giovanni (Viridian Gym Leader/Team Rocket Leader) - sends Team Rocket members out to use their Pokemon on you. They are mostly a horde or Rattata and Ekans.
Solana/Lunick (Pokemon Rangers) - Lasso opponents with their stylers, holding them within a limited area.
Pokemon Center Nurse - heals a certain percent of all characters health.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people from Pokemon games showed up as ATs. After all, Sakurai decided to use Pokemon Trainer as a character...I'm sure he'll bring some friends.

Ahhh. Very Clever, do you mind if I add a quote from this to my original message. I like it =)

LevesqueIsKing said:
^THIS IS A FREAKING FORUM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS A TOPIC THAN LEAVE.

Ok, even I trolled a little on this thread beacuse I find it useless. Just my opinion. But, can you stop argueing with like umm... EVERYONE? If JerryC thinks this thread doesn't deserve praise well its HIS OPINION. You say ''discuss a topic'' and you're like the main one making this off topic.

To the OP:

I REAAAAAAAAAALLY dont think they will add like more than 30 pokemons.... I HOPE NOT.

SoUL said:
To the OP:

I REAAAAAAAAAALLY dont think they will add like more than 30 pokemons.... I HOPE NOT.

Yeah I Know they won't, but this is really just for ideas if certain pokemon Did make it into the game.

SoUL said:
Ok, even I trolled a little on this thread beacuse I find it useless. Just my opinion. But, can you stop argueing with like umm... EVERYONE? If JerryC thinks this thread doesn't deserve praise well its HIS OPINION. You say ''discuss a topic'' and you're like the main one making this off topic.

To the OP:

their wont be more than 3 pokemon. why? well why would there be up to 10? if there's gonna be anymore pokemon it must be one hell of a good pokemon since now we have all of the real elements. fire water earth/nature and lightning.

balrogs.pa said:
their wont be more than 3 pokemon. why? well why would there be up to 10? if there's gonna be anymore pokemon it must be one hell of a good pokemon since now we have all of the real elements. fire water earth/nature and lightning.

I totally agree with this, that's why I did't put too many as characters, but rather as Pokeballs. Cause since it's random, you really can't have to many and it would be nice to have different ones each battle

I'm guessing there'll be maybe 4-5 pokemon. They'll have Pikachu, of course, they'd better have Jigglypuff. I'd like for Mewtwo to still be there.. and I'm pretty sure Pichu's out.

I'd love to see Arcanine! Not as a playable, but more as an AT. It could function much like Wario's hog. lol

As for playables... I'd like to see evolved Buneary. Or Tentacruel. Or Dragonite! Haa, I bet you could have a real showdown between Charizard and Dragonite...

Personally, I don't know why you took Venasaur off because he's been in every single one. Is it because Ivysaur is playable?

SoUL said:

To the OP:

If you don't like a topic, don't respond. Thats common sense right there.

I don't know if he's one of those people that has to respond to every thread he looks at, if he was just 'going with the crowd' to be cool or if he's just rude to everyone, but its simple logic that if you don't have anything to add to a topic than you don't respond.

Back