Pokemon in Brawl

^And posted his opinion of every single pokemon's role in Brawl?

yay he wasted time posting No A or Pb next to each name when he could of not included who he thought would not be in Brawl and save himself an hour lol

Fail

^THIS IS A FREAKING FORUM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS A TOPIC THAN LEAVE.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Why is it your decision what he does with his day? You need to grow up because you're sounding like a 10 year old girl that has to have everything their way.

THIS IS A FREAKING FORUM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS A TOPIC THAN LEAVE.

I never said I didn't want to discuss the topic lol just saying copy and pasting + posting A Pb or No doesn't deserve "praising"

Why is it your decision what he does with his day?

lol did I say he shouldn't be doing this anywhere in my last posts?

You need to grow up because you're sounding like a 10 year old girl that has to have everything their way.

lol WHAT WAY im just trying to point out that this thread doesn't deserve praising. Whether people want to agree with me or not doesn't matter to me.. thats their opinion.

And I think your sounding like the 10 year old.. Its funny because you start off by saying

THIS IS A FREAKING FORUM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS A TOPIC THAN LEAVE.

and then ending your post with insults lol

LevesqueIsKing said:
Don't worry about it.

EDIT: Wow, I can't be bothered to try to make sense out of your post. Something gives me a feeling that it is sarcastic:

Run on sentences are a *****.
[INSERT SMILEY FACE IF APOLOGY IS LEGITIMATE, INSERT NOTHING IF APOLOGY IS SARCASTIC]

lawl

Well actually I read my own sentence and found what could be considered as harsh, yet I meant what you took for in the first place, as a true apology. I just know that people can say things somewhat like Rush Limbaugh and his comment which was blown out of proportion and taken for something entirely different than what it was.

^I respect a man who has the dignity to realize and accept their faults.

JerryC said:
I never said I didn't want to discuss the topic lol just saying copy and pasting + posting A Pb or No doesn't deserve "praising"

lol did I say he shouldn't be doing this anywhere in my last posts?

lol WHAT WAY im just trying to point out that this thread doesn't deserve praising. Whether people want to agree with me or not doesn't matter to me.. thats their opinion.

And I think your sounding like the 10 year old.. Its funny because you start off by saying

and then ending your post with insults lol
1. Oh please, as if that were the situation. THIS IS HIS OPINION. It takes more time than typing a word.
2. Its definetly implied.
3. You insulted him for taking time out of his day to provide to this forum. If he wants to post his opinion on pokemon than he can do that. Why should he get insulted for it, because you said so?
4. I am defending this topic so that those of us who WANT to discuss it CAN, however, you have apparently made it your goal to stop us from doing so at any cost.

The most appreciated reply to this post would be nothing at all.

1. Oh please, as if that were the situation. THIS IS HIS OPINION. It takes more time than typing a word.
2. Its definetly implied.
3. You insulted him for taking time out of his day to provide to this forum. If he wants to post his opinion on pokemon than he can do that. Why should he get insulted for it, because you said so?
4. I am defending this topic so that those of us who WANT to discuss it CAN, however, you have apparently made it your goal to stop us from doing so at any cost.

The most appreciated reply to this post would be nothing at all.

1) k
2) Well I dont mean too
3) Wasn't an insult, was an opinion. Yeah he can. Once again wasn't insulting him just adding my opinion
4) good for you and nah I just like to argue lol

Sorry I couldn't help it

JerryC said:

I'm not here to gang up on you Jerry, not to mention the fact that about 30 minutes ago I was just saying the same thing. I hate pokemon. I don't like them in brawl so I found no appreciation for the thread topic. I don't praise him for what he wrote about but I do praise him for the time spent writing about anything at all, specifically though, the thorough work done on the subject he's writing. I think LIK and I are praising him for not doing a half-ass job pretty much.

JerryC:

What an incredibly persuasive argument.

Please leave now.

I wouldn't be arguing if it weren't for posts like these.

MySims said:
umm.... ok? you copy and paste the names of 500 pokemon... What do u want a medal?

MySims said:
all he did was copied an pasted it from wikipeidia!!! its in the excact same order. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pokémon

i agree about more pokemon
but this kid doesnt deserve anything, he didnt type any of this and he's trying to get credit for it.
Oh, those are your posts, aren't they? I hadn't noticed, now I'm embarresed.

[/sarcasm]

Woah, just got back on... Wow, flame wars =) Ok, guys seriously I did spend some time on this and I would appreciate it if you guys would stop saying "He just copied this" and "Stop Praising Him" If people like what I did, let them say it. ANd if you ARE just going to flame or say something that has nothing to do with the topic, leave. Just leave. From now on guys, can you guys just post if you liked it or maybe if you think someone on the list deserved a different rank. Thank you.

Yeah, this turned into a warzone; people think that in every thread it's either flame or praise, so some got confused here...

Bilzar, I think Pikachu deserves a lower rank..lol jk, I think a fighting Pokemon will make it..so maybe one of those new ones or Hitmolee or Hitmonchan.

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah, this turned into a warzone; people think that in every thread it's either flame or praise, so some got confused here...

Bilzar, I think Pikachu deserves a lower rank..lol jk, I think a fighting Pokemon will make it..so maybe one of those new ones or Hitmolee or Hitmonchan.

If you noticed, i Put in Tyrogue as a character, and it's final smash could be one part attack and one part evolving into either hitmonlee, hitmonchan, or hitmontop. (Like Samus)

Oh ,good thinking, Bilzar...I'm not much of a Pokéfan, but I wouldn't want any more fuzzy little animals for Pokémon, so if they wanna add more as playable I say some badass looking ones.

Back