Pokemon X/Y

beautiful_magikarp_by_thesuperjman-d6baqgf.jpg

All in favor of keepin' Mega Lucario unbanned for Wiichat OU, post a Pichu image.

Last edited:
All in favor of keepin' Aegislash unbanned for Wiichat OU, post a Magikarp image.
Nice try. Nonetheless, I agree with keeping Aegislash.

Post a Stunfisk image if you agree with keeping Mega Mawile in WiiChat OU if it gets banned (it's being tested).

stunfiskpict565557uh6_zps463a0010.jpg~original

Babiri berry isn't a good item choice, just do leftovers. Steel moves aren't very common outside of Scizor, Aegislash (who's now banned lol), and a few others, it's not worth it.
Every poke can make do with that generic item. For good reason. On a non-duplicate item per team, I'd rather save it for another who could benefit from it more, at least on my poorly put together team.

Aegis too? WTH. Next it'll be the almighty Whimsicott and prank master Meowstic.
-------------

I've no pics to keep 'em alive. The safari was closed today. They didn't even give me a camera; they gave me rocks, food, and pokeballs.
-------------

What would a dragon fairy be exposed to? Steel and poison still?

So they finally leaked Mega Altaria, the Dragon/Fairy type...

What would a dragon fairy be exposed to? Steel and poison still?

I would imagine MAltaria to have at least good (special?) bulk, so super-effective coverage moves may not be enough to dispatch it. Ice, Steel and Poison-types hopin' to use STAB are threatened by Flamethrower and EQ respectively. Not that many Ice and Poison-types aren't already afraid of Pixelate-boosted STAB Hyper Voice.

Dragon/Fairy is such fantastic defensive typing... both types are excellent regarding neutral offensive coverage. MAltaria could be real scary dependin' on how drastically its stats change.

Last edited:
Sounds like Dirge (ugh) might be afraid of facing down a MegaAltaria eh? Hmmm.... The revenge of the Hat-Bird cometh. It will dispatch the nonbelievers.

Would you guys say Mega Altaria is OP then?

----------
May be late, but...

lmao at Mega Slowbro, Shellder finally ate it
slowbro.png
Mega Audino looks more magical... I guess it's a normal-fairy type now?
audino.png
Mega Lopunny is super aggressive, supposedly becomes normal-fighting
lopunny.png

Would you guys say Mega Altaria is OP then?

----------
May be late, but...

lmao at Mega Slowbro, Shellder finally ate it
slowbro.png
Mega Audino looks more magical... I guess it's a normal-fairy type now?
audino.png
Mega Lopunny is super aggressive, supposedly becomes normal-fighting
lopunny.png
I post about most new ORAS info in its respective thread

Megataria definitely won't be OP, just good. Possibly really good, but no more than that.

Mega Salamence, however, is probs gonna get banned. It's basically a Dragon-type Mega Pinsir...with Dragon Dance...and better stats...and first turn Intimidate...Mega Pinsir isn't exactly struggling to survive itself. It lacks Quick Attack, but whatever.

Back