Rate the sig above you! w00t!

already rated you,

but here it is again:

av: 9/10 lo freaking l
sig: once again, great job! lol 8/10

and whoever is next could you critique this sig instead of my current one? cuz nobody is in the official GFX thread

no-render-sig.png

Yeah, I saw it, but I don't really know what to say. Sorry

It looks extremely basic, and the text is still not blended very well. I'd give it a 7

avy, still a 6.5

Here's the SOTW entry I want rated:
norender2.png

Sig: 8/10. i like it. only thing thats wrong imp is that you almost cant read the text. i mean, if i didnt know who you were i might not be able to tell what the text says. but i shouldnt talk, :lol: my entry was crap. lol

Stranger said:
already rated you,

but here it is again:

av: 9/10 lo freaking l
sig: once again, great job! lol 8/10

and whoever is next could you critique this sig instead of my current one? cuz nobody is in the official GFX thread

no-render-sig.png
That sig is way better then the mario one...

Byuakuya, nice new stuff, glad to see you're constantly changing sigs. :) Creative.

avvy: good choice of pic, but it's only a pic 8/10

sig: even though it's simple, like demon said, very epic, nice text...only thing I would suggest is start making your sigs smaller (just a little bit, say 400x130) and start using borders. :) If you want me to to tell you how to make an easy, good looking border (like the one in my current), just PM me. :)

Why does it seem I always get skipped? :rolleyes:

My interwebs won't let me see your avy...uh..... 10/10

your sig is basic but still looks kinda cool 8

yes, I am biased :cornut: :p

norender2.png

^^ Double Postage.

Hey! It wasn't simple you little...competition...

Why won't Mozilla let you see my avvy? It's just an uploaded PNG.

Anyways...

Avvy: 8/10 Funny. :/

Sig: O GAWD IT'S TERRIBLE! MY EYES!....8/10 I guess. Still suggest you work with the text more.

Back