Red Steel 2.....

Brokine

Guru
Aug 3, 2006
USA
Wii Online Code
8826-8349-3532-8529
Just to make more things interesting.

My guess if Red Steel succeeds that could be a sequel and this time there's co-op. Anyone think that there will be a sequel? It looks like a game that might deserve one.

Man RS is dam fine but i dont think u can come to the conclusion yet that it should have a sequel because u havnt played it yet!, only those who went to E3 can have the smallest idea that if it should have a sequel!

Sometimes sequels do good or do bad and I think in Ubisoft's case they would make a successful sequel. Like they usually do.

If does turn out to be a good game, I except atleast some new downloadable levels, weapons, etc., but I wonder if it would be possible for them to add a co-op or online play (online play is up in the air) option for free or a small charge or whether they would rather just release a complete sequel for those play modes?

NateTheGreat said:
If does turn out to be a good game, I except atleast some new downloadable levels, weapons, etc., but I wonder if it would be possible for them to add a co-op or online play (online play is up in the air) option for free or a small charge or whether they would rather just release a complete sequel for those play modes?
I like the idea to download co-op from online for Red Steel but i doubt they would do that. I think many people would be dissapoint if Red Steel didn't have online play.

RS should have a sequel, there's so much hype about and every single one of the reviews i've read from ppl that went to E3 said it was great. Like Napalmbrain said, the majority of succesful games get a sequel, which in this case u couldn't really say considering it's not even playable but it will have to have a sequel. I mean it just sounds so good, it would be unbelievable if it didn't have a sequel. The only thing that would prevent it from doing well is if the controlls were a little shaky and the gameplay wasn't good(somehow).

There better be a Red Steel 2!!!!

I'd like to se if the first is as good as all the hype is suggesting I don't doubt it will and I can't wait to play it but just in case I'm dissapointed by the game :D

i think it's way to earlie and wierd to talk about this! man the first red steel has'nt even come yet:p i wan't to play red steel and a LOT of other games so i don't need to talk about that game YET;) but i would buy the second game even though if the first will be bad( as it won't

Back