Second Chance: Offical Rp

Ooc: How about everyone takes a break from this situation until Shadow responds... Seems good... @ Lastwords: Your doing good for your first RP, but you weren't bunnying.

Ooc: Sounds good to me. I need to post in Seekers anyway.

Ooc: Right. Bunnying = very bad. Theres bunnying, and Godmodding. Those are two of the big rules.

IC
"Er yer" Why did he call psycho? I will focus on know for the moment. He looked at Kain for a moment and then sighed. "Look I know you proberly don't trust me but do you wanna team up? I know your a target for the reapers but i have already pissed a few of already and I have a feeling that your gonna need some back up. Because it won't be just the reapers who come after you if your secret comes out. And yer I know what it is, I will explain how latter but any way to the point." Paul held out his hand. "Team?"

OOC

Wind noticed things getting out of hand as he conducted. I should probably step back a bit, I cant stop a anyone from attacking me when Im conducting... And i belive skull would be dead if I wasnt here conducting this strengthening song. He seems to be in alot of pain... wind steped about 30 feet away from the group trying not to draw attention to himself (although this was quite hard because he was walking in tempo of the song he was conducting. plus, the song could be heard by everyone) I have to build up or skull will get crushed! After wind had retired to a wall covered by shadow, he began to focus even more. The song got stronger, nd faster, and much harder to conduct. Wind tryed to inlay a messege withing the song, that only skull could understand. It sounded: "Skull, I have given you more of my strength. You shouldnt feel the pain anymore, you are now stronger than everyone here... As long as my song is played. Make sure that you dont draw attention to me, ot this could be it."

Wind was very uneasy about leaving himself open like this, but he had no time to think about it. Every beat had to be perfct...
just an example which i picked up on, its not bad or anything i just thought i would point it out.
Were almost ready for the second day, few thing i need to check up on but then yer.

Last edited:
Wind looked as zack ignored his question. He looked at skull, and whispered. " Ive done enough for you already..." Wind droped him, and glared at zack. "Zack, I will see you later, Im going to find the music shop." Wind grined, as he headed for the doors of the tower.

Edit: Ooc: I see. I understand you point bayne. But then agian as filius' power was rising skull would need support so wind increased the power of his song. I probably shouldve said: "He could have gotten crushed." would that be better?

Last edited:
OOC just pointing it out, its not that bad at all, just want you to be carfull i am going to be strict on these things.

Kain starred at him for a while, then grabbed his hand to shake. After which he pulled him forward and whispered to his ear. "I trust you, but if you tell anyone I'll make sure you don't win. Got it?"

IC
"You don't trust me kain or you wouldn't have made the threat. But thats understandable." Lets help Filius.

Last edited:
IC
"You don't trust me kain or you wouldn't have made the threat. But thats understandable. But oh well, oh by the way in this hold, you legs open." Paul smiled and swepped at his legs.
Ooc: Wait, what legs what?

OOC: technically you all bunnied. the big golem was mine yet you bunnied its destruction. i'll let it go but just telling you

IC:

Skull grunted as he pushed some wreckage off of himself. He was still being careful not to let anybody see his face. Damn them all. One of these days I'll kill every last one of them.
"Get up, reaper."
Skull looked up to see a sword held to his face. A white sword with no blade guard and a black handle.
"I said get up reaper."
Skull did as he told but still looked down so he could hide his face. "Heh, Iki, what do I owe the pleasure?"
"Your gonna pay for attacking everyone. I'm going to kill you."
Skull laughed. "You? Kill me? Not likely. In fact you're going to help me whether you want to or not."
Iki raised his sword and grasped it with both hands. "Fat chance reaper." Just then there was a growling sound.
"Oh, look who's come to play." Skull snapped his fingers and a Noise dog leapt out at Iki. Iki quickly turned and slashed it down. But when he turned back Skull was gone. "Where did he go? He couldn't have gotten far."
Without warning Skull's hand came out from the street floor and pulled Iki down to the sewers. Before Iki could even realize what happened Skull punched him hard in the face. Iki fell unconcious instantly.
"Now to get what I want then to send him back to the worthless players." There was a maniacal laugh.

Ooc: I shot a shockwave at you. Look at my previous posts. Btw, I didnt know the Golem wasnt an NPC, otherwise I wouldnt have done anything.

Ooc: Ah, i see. My bad bro. Still, you need to edit in my attack, cuz everyone else seem to love jumping into our battle.

Back