Second Chance: Offical Rp

ooc: yeah bodine, I didnt understand the post were yoou interupted filius' and winds conversation. Please explain it.

nvm, you editd yourself out of the conversation ;p

Ooc: Later, this is getting interesting.

Ooc: Dont worry about it Bodine.

Ic:

Filius replied softly, loosening his grip on Wind's hand.

"If it is the Lord's will to take me now, then I will not win this game. I wish to live again in order to spread his word and accomplish what I did not in my last life. I hold no anger towards those damned to hell, I only pity them. And so, you will feel my pity, and nothing more..."

Filius' ears perked up at the one who mentioned his family. Immediately, in less than a second, Filius had appeared face to face with Skull, his finger pressing against Skulls addams apple and his other hand gripping his cross.

Filius voice had gone deep as a well, and cold as the Ice on a mountaintop.

"If you value your position here, you will not dare say another word about my family. I will call upon the holy Power of God, and you will be smited where you stand now."

"Good, that Skull guy has his attention elsewhere. If he senses me, there will be some trouble here."

Skull took a step back. "What? Did I strike a nerve old man? Then I guess I shouldn't mention that your first family all entered just to see you again. They were killed by Noise. Your second family though, they were interesting. The kids died off on the first day, pathetic really. And your wife made it to day six. I killed her personally. She died screaming for you. But you never came. So sad." Skull laughed. He could see the priest getting angry. "Before you 'smite' me, let me tell you. Every reaper here can't attack unless attacked. You even start to try attacking me, and we get free reign to kill you."

Wind stood there with an ever so small grin on his face. "skull, I belive you know whats right. Filius...If you fight this reaper... Ill fight you as well. I must watch hiw back, for he has a goal, and I must not watch yet another ones work get destroyed."

Filius' rage peaked, ignoring Winds comment.

"They are only allowed attack if they are attacked, but you are the only one who will attack. And you are the only one who will die!"

Filius' power surged, and broken peices of street and rubble and tile formed a circle around the two of them. they were cut off from the rest of the room. Filius' face was one of complete and utter rage.

"Im going to eviscerate you! Im going to tear out your Gastro-intestinal track and use it as a Condom while I fornicate with your SKULL!"

Filius concentrated energy into his finger, aiming it at Skulls throat, and at close range. He could tell he didnt understand what he had just said.

"Let me put it in Lamens terms..." Filius paused a moment, growling. "IM GOING TO SKULL-F**K YOU!" Light blasted from Lucis' fingertips and the battle had begun.

Skull didn't even move. He activated his power and the attack went straight through him. "Everybody saw that right? He attacked me. Now I get to have some fun." Skull pulled out the same bullet as before. It glowed and became a gun in his hand. "Worthless player. You think you can take me? You should be honored I'm even speaking to you! Oh wait, I just remembered. I never introduced myself." Skull took aim at the priests head. "Remember my name. It's Skull." Skull fired a round straight at Lucis's head.

ooc: lmao!! storm!! genius, phahaah!

Ic:
Wind pondered what he could do to help for a moment. He drew hiw baton and put it in a ready stance. "skull I shall help you... Keep your ears open!" Wind yelled hoping he would hear his voice. Wind concentrated and began conducting and epic song which sounded almost like theme music. The song could be heard clearly through out the tower. "Skull, I have essentialy put a 'buff' on you. As long as you hear my song, you will notice yourself to be a little bit stronger than you were before. Keep your ears open!" Wind then had to keep vital focus on the song he was conducting, and not get of beat. For if he did, the effect would be no more.

Edit: Ooc: I g2g, but my charecter will remain conducting as the battle goes on.

Last edited:
Filius' rage peaked, ignoring Winds comment.

"They are only allowed attack if they are attacked, but you are the only one who will attack. And you are the only one who will die!"

Filius' power surged, and broken peices of street and rubble and tile formed a circle around the two of them. they were cut off from the rest of the room. Filius' face was one of complete and utter rage.

"Im going to eviscerate you! Im going to tear out your Gastro-intestinal track and use it as a Condom while I fornicate with your SKULL!"

Filius concentrated energy into his finger, aiming it at Skulls throat, and at close range. He could tell he didnt understand what he had just said.

"Let me put it in Lamens terms..." Filius paused a moment, growling. "IM GOING TO SKULL-F**K YOU!" Light blasted from Lucis' fingertips and the battle had begun.

Nappa: "What?"
Gohan: "It means I'm going to skull fuuck you!!! :lol:

Ooc: Excellent Bodine. I figured youd catch that. Epic ****.

Filius moved with incredible figure and dodged the bullet. Straightening himself up, he smiled at Skull. But the smile slowly turned into an empty gaze. A red river leaked onto ilius' left shoulder, then continued flowing, soaking his white uniform. He reached the side of his head with his left hand, and felt a shattered nub of what used to be his ear.

Filius' focus began to fade, but he quickly remembered something. Taking it from his pocket, Filius threw Holy Water onto Skulls face, passing out from blood loss before seeing what damage it did to his face.

"M-may God have mercy on your soul...."

"Ryuujin Raikou!"
*Marcus grabed the dragon chain & in a blast of light Ryuujin came out & charged through the Street & rubble braced himself & charged right at Skull.*
"Well since you introduced your self it is Japenese custom to introduce one's self. I am Marcus Nagase & you will die. Father Filius allow me to help you."
Ryuujin:"You time has come scum!"

Jack watched the fight unfold with interest.
"I might just join to have some fun myself. Lets see who I should keep an eye on."

Last edited:
Ooc: I said they were incased in Rubble and Street, so they were cut off from everyone else.

OoC:yes but Ryuujin can go through stone if he has enough of a start. So he did I'll edit it to say that. Also remember my guy is the most skilled his family has seen in generations.

Back