Second Chance: Offical Rp

"Hmph, I do keep to myself. It's your kind that hinders me. You all hate me and you don't even know why. It's like instict. Your "blood" is boiling right now to kill me, but you keep the will about yourself not to break the rules. Let me ask you something... do you know why your kind hates me so badly?"

"I can not answer for my kind... For I am not the norm of 'My kind'. I am still unclear on exactly how I got here, and I only kill 'your kind' because of my fathers last words. I am cursed to kill humans, and I am forced to stop them from returning to life." Wind parted his hair, for it had fallen in his face a bit. "I do not hate you. And I dont exactly want to kill you. I am just cursed... As for my kind... I cannot answer."

Filius walked over to the groupd of Reapers, recognizing both of them. One was the Conductor, thought to be the strongest Reaper other than the Composer. And the other was that "Wind" creature he had blasted earlier. Yet they did not seem to hold any true malice hear, so he introduced himself. Cauitiously. He could still feel the dark intentions in their hearth.

The Dragon whispered silently. Be cautious Filius... All things die...

"Greetings, vile heretics. I am Filius Lux Lucis, also known as Father Lucis. I come here in the name of God."

For the first time in his life, Kain showed a bit of surprise.

(thoughts) "He doesn't feel it? He doesn't even know I'm different. Well he does now, I just told him. Puzzling. A reaper that doesn't want to kill ME, the one person all the reapers target most."

He stood from his leaning position. "Well, you and me are somewhat alike, aren't we? We are similar by the fact that we are different from our own kind."

Kain glances around noticing this conversation has grasped the attention of everybody nearby.

"I'll be seeing you later." said Kain. He patted the reapers shoulder and walked away.

"Strange indeed..."

Wind look at filus. "Correction. Your god." Wind wanted to show no signs of fear. "Any reason you couldnt just talk with me earlier? Instead you F*cking blasted me! I had no intention of harm." Thats what wind wanted him to think, although the reality was a bit diffrent.

Edit: Ic: Wind nods his head at kain as he walkes away. we shall meet agian

Last edited:
As Kain walked he overheard the new strangers comment.

"Heh, God. Give me a break. What part does God himself play in this game? I thought he comes AFTER the game to sort us out." He said quietly to himself as he walked.

Filius flinched a little bit.

"Cursing is against my beleifs... Please do not use such foul language while in my presence, or the presence of the Lord. Although what else can one expect, trash only talks trash."

Filius continued blissfully smiling into Wind's face.

"As for my actions earlier, you are a Reaper. As is this walking carcass," he said, gesturing towards the Conductor. "Not only did I have no reason to beleive you meant no harm, but the demonic aura sizzling from the putrid stink of your decrepit soul was more than enough reason."

Filius continued smiling, as if he had not just greatly insulted Wind. Multiple times.

"After all, this is a Game."

Ooc: I belive the conductor has left... Not sure. Check his last post

Ic: Wind usually didnt show emotion, and this time wasnt an exeption. "Father, my soul isnt inpure. My soul is music. If you are claiming music to be a lost art of the devil, then you are terribly mistaken."

Ooc: Whoops! My bad

Ic:

Filius was too busy to pay any attention to the new voice.

"Music itself is an expression of Passion and lust. Preludes to fornification. These are thoughts of greed, and those are linked to the darkness of the Devils traits. You are no better. Whether your soul is filled with music or as fiery as an erupting volcano, you work for the Dark Side. Know that nothing will come from it except damnation of your soul. And when this game ends, and you stand before the almighty one at the gates of Heaven, begging for forgiveness, and begging to be let in and accepted, do you know what he will say?"

Filius looked very serious at Wind, and his voice was calm and monotone as if he was giving a speech at Church.

"He will say... Why my son.... Give me a Reason to Save thy Soul... Why Should I Save You...?"

Filius' face was one of stone.

"You know what you must do to save yourself from damnation."

Filius held out his hand.

"Put your Hand in the Hand of the Man, who Calms the Sea.... Put your Hand in the Hand of the Man, who Clears the Skies.... Take a Look at Yourself, and Others will see you Differently.... By Putting your Hand in the Hand of the Man, from Gallalee...."

Filius stared into Wind's eyes. Though he knew Wind could no longer feel emotion, he knew he could feel the power of his words.

"I hold no grudge against you, and the Lord holds no Hatred in his Hearth. I can save you, Wind. I know who you are.... I know your name... I can save you... Take my hand, Son."

"My my. How touching...for trash." Skull walked in through the doors clapping his hands sarcastically. "Father Lucis, the player of a nonexistent god. Tell me, how's the family?" Skull began laughing maniacly waiting for the priests reply.

Winds grey eyes looked colder than ever. Wind reached out his hand, and converted filius' hand gesture, into aa sort of hand shake. "Father, your god is not real. When I was brought to what I thought to be hell, I woke up to see my father. He called it an abis. If you manege to die here, you will just be no more. Nothing else to it. It is true, in my living days I had conducted a symphony for what you would call the devil. It was then that I perished..." Wind still held filius' hand. "My father told me this himself. But his word is... I must remain here, and I must stop people like you from reliving." Wind paused "Tell me father, if your faith is so strong... why are you here?"

Back